The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Man, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is really hard. It doesn't help that I put it on hard mode. :lol:

hey,

what are the best ps3 bundles out there right now?

I see the gtav bundle for 269 but not sure if I should wait for black friday.

any input?

None, wait for the ps3 batman arkham origins and last of us bundle for $200 on BF
holy snaps... what store? will there be limited quantities or what you think?

I was gonna hit up target today for the b2g1 and grab last of us, gta v, and cod ghost.

looks like i'll grab skyrim instead.

pls respond bro this is important for me to save as much money as i can.

Big thanks.

None, wait for the ps3 batman arkham origins and last of us bundle for $200 on BF

holy snaps... what store? will there be limited quantities or what you think?

I was gonna hit up target today for the b2g1 and grab last of us, gta v, and cod ghost.

looks like i'll grab skyrim instead.

pls respond bro this is important for me to save as much money as i can.

Big thanks.

Gamestop will most likely have it along with every electronics retailer.

DO NOT BUY SKYRIM right now, it will be $30 for the Legendary Edition with all 3 DLC @ GS on BF.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info yall... this really got me stoked as hell.

if not skyrim what 3rd game you think I should grab?

cod:ghost, gtav, skyrim, last of us, bioshock infinite... are pretty much on my need to play list. I might grab battlefield 4 maybe... i donno.

btw, i gave me ps3 to a friend that has colon cancer so all he does is play sleeping dogs and mk9.

that's why i haven't been active in this thread much.

Thanks again yall.

Thanks for the info yall... this really got me stoked as hell.

if not skyrim what 3rd game you think I should grab?

cod:ghost, gtav, skyrim, last of us, bioshock infinite... are pretty much on my need to play list. I might grab battlefield 4 maybe... i donno.

btw, i gave me ps3 to a friend that has colon cancer so all he does is play sleeping dogs and mk9.

that's why i haven't been active in this thread much.

Thanks again yall.

Bioshock Infinite from the list along with GTAV & COD.

You will be getting Batman: AO, TLOU, and Skyrim: LE on Black Friday.

Bioshock Infinite from the list along with GTAV & COD.

You will be getting Batman: AO, TLOU, and Skyrim: LE on Black Friday.
Hey do you know how many gbs will the $200 ps3 w/ last of us/batman will have?

edit: nvm just googled it.. I'm real excited to finally get a ps3 again.

Last edited:
Oh boy, that Dragon's Dogma sure has a way with monster spawning. :lol:
Alright, so check this out.

I'm exploring a post-game dungeon when I come across a room with two super bosses. I scope the area out to see what I can do in it, how to fight in it, etc... and I promptly begin setting up my characters for a long fight. Now mind you that it has been a long road for me fighting my way through tons of over powered mobs, so my whole party has seen better days. Anyway, after prepping, I go in and start the fight. I immediately start goin to work on one of the bosses when a few seconds into the fight, a chime goes off and the screen turns black & white. Out of the shadows spawn 4 alternate super bosses that have no business being in there (trust me, I looked at videos of this fight and have not seen this happen to anyone else). Now, as i'm trying to go back the way I came, low and behold the chime goes off again and this time the grim reaper spawns in front of the exit I was going to take (he's also an alternate boss btw). So in total, there are 7 super bosses in one room that can barely hold the original 2, each with at least 11 bars of health. I tried to hold my ground but was swiftly decimated. man that was depressing. :lol:

Dragon's Dogma destroyed my confidence after like 3 hours. :lol:
I can tell by the low level of your pawn that you didnt make it very far. :lol:
This game is great though once you get your character's survivability up.
Oh yeah, if you want I can take your pawn and give her a bunch of high level items to give you an early game advantage, and you can use my pawn too... :nerd:

got nfs:rivals and ratchet and clank. rivals is pretty addicting but i havent really played the nfs series, but risking points is ALWAYS tempting, even though i lose more than i win. that feels when losing EVERYTHING by being busted :smh:
Ratchet and clank is pretty good too, plays like the rest of them!

Back
Top Bottom