The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Via IGN

New NBA 2k12 Trailer

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Joe Billionnaire, replied to your PM about the Astro A40 Wireless System. Sorry it took a while to respond. I was doing work a while ago. That was a lot of typing.
laugh.gif

Joe Billionnaire, replied to your PM about the Astro A40 Wireless System. Sorry it took a while to respond. I was doing work a while ago. That was a lot of typing.
laugh.gif

Holy Crap I just got done downloading and playing the demo.

The demo lets you play Ghost Of Sparta. Graphics wise the demo ran at 1080P on my PS3 Slim and 40" Bravia LCD TV.

The game's fighting system & combo are very similar to any of the previous GOW games. I love how you can switch easily to different weapons by just hitting the down button on the d-pad.

The boss battles are some of the most intense & brutal out of all GOW games and are just as bloody & gruesome as the ones in GOW III 
eek.gif

If you have PS+ and don't care about spoilers I highly suggest downloading and playing the demo ASAP.

Of and I'm getting this game the ICO collection, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 each for $10 because I know someone who works for Sony

Holy Crap I just got done downloading and playing the demo.

The demo lets you play Ghost Of Sparta. Graphics wise the demo ran at 1080P on my PS3 Slim and 40" Bravia LCD TV.

The game's fighting system & combo are very similar to any of the previous GOW games. I love how you can switch easily to different weapons by just hitting the down button on the d-pad.

The boss battles are some of the most intense & brutal out of all GOW games and are just as bloody & gruesome as the ones in GOW III 
eek.gif

If you have PS+ and don't care about spoilers I highly suggest downloading and playing the demo ASAP.

Of and I'm getting this game the ICO collection, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3 each for $10 because I know someone who works for Sony

I played it last night, it was cool, graphics were ok, def not PS3 like or even close to God of War 3, but than again it's an upscale of a PSP title. Good Job Ready At Dawn.

I played it last night, it was cool, graphics were ok, def not PS3 like or even close to God of War 3, but than again it's an upscale of a PSP title. Good Job Ready At Dawn.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah graphics wise they were just as good if not better than the GOW 1 & 2 HD collection. The IGN review said though that GOW Chains Of Olympus was weaker though graphics wise compared to GOW Ghost Of Sparta which is understandable due to the age of Chains Of Olympus which was literally a launch title game when the OG PSP released.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah graphics wise they were just as good if not better than the GOW 1 & 2 HD collection. The IGN review said though that GOW Chains Of Olympus was weaker though graphics wise compared to GOW Ghost Of Sparta which is understandable due to the age of Chains Of Olympus which was literally a launch title game when the OG PSP released.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

[h1]Uncharted Dual Pack Confirmed for U.S. Launch[/h1][h2]Get reacquainted with Nathan Drake.[/h2][h2]August 31, 2011[/h2]

Today, Sony announced that the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack, which Sony Europe previously revealed earlier this year, will launch in the United States on September 6th for $39.99. The pack includes the greatest hits editions of both Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The Dual Pack boasts a "super voucher" which contains all the downloadable content from Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition, along with two DLC items for Uncharted 3: a Nathan Drake PlayStation Network avatar and an Uncharted 3 dynamic theme. 

Uncharted 3 launches in the United States on November 1st.
good thing i haven't played either game yet. good deal. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

[h1]Uncharted Dual Pack Confirmed for U.S. Launch[/h1][h2]Get reacquainted with Nathan Drake.[/h2][h2]August 31, 2011[/h2]

Today, Sony announced that the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack, which Sony Europe previously revealed earlier this year, will launch in the United States on September 6th for $39.99. The pack includes the greatest hits editions of both Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The Dual Pack boasts a "super voucher" which contains all the downloadable content from Uncharted 2 Game of the Year Edition, along with two DLC items for Uncharted 3: a Nathan Drake PlayStation Network avatar and an Uncharted 3 dynamic theme. 

Uncharted 3 launches in the United States on November 1st.
good thing i haven't played either game yet. good deal. 

Anybody checking for Dead Island? Ever since that first trailer months ago, I was hooked. Im in need of some zombie action since we never got L4D, plus it has 4 player online co-op,

Here is the Multiplayer Trailer,

It drops next Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom