The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Level 8
smokin.gif

i was level 8 too 1 or 2 trophies away from 9 im trying to get a ps3 again before uncharted comes out

anyway 2 free games on psn store: back to the future ep1 and blue toad murder files ep 1

i was level 8 too 1 or 2 trophies away from 9 im trying to get a ps3 again before uncharted comes out

anyway 2 free games on psn store: back to the future ep1 and blue toad murder files ep 1

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

So the level cap on the PSN is 50, so Empire you know what your goal is haha.

Rumor has it that it is just like 8-10 guys playing on different systems offline all under that "Hakoom" PSN ID.

selves.
"scratches head"
whos down to make one end all be all NT PSN and go for that #1 spot

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

So the level cap on the PSN is 50, so Empire you know what your goal is haha.

Rumor has it that it is just like 8-10 guys playing on different systems offline all under that "Hakoom" PSN ID.

selves.
"scratches head"
whos down to make one end all be all NT PSN and go for that #1 spot

nerd.gif

Not a problem. What do you got left? Took out the pentagon theif, bought everything, got the ballistic. just that crossbow one left for zombies?

Not a problem. What do you got left? Took out the pentagon theif, bought everything, got the ballistic. just that crossbow one left for zombies?

^^
Just the crossbow one. Yes sir!

On a side note, I'm HYPED for the MW3 MP Trailer tomorrow morning!
pimp.gif

PO

^^
Just the crossbow one. Yes sir!

On a side note, I'm HYPED for the MW3 MP Trailer tomorrow morning!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Is it possible to get deadspace 2, new vegas 2, and portal 2 for less than $50 total brand new?

I wanted to wait to til they dropped in price to cop since im poor and black.

all 3 brand new no
deadspace 2 was 20 shipped new from ea 

new vegas is like 14.99 new

and portal was 20 shipped from amazon earlier this week used though 

u r a very gentle and kind human being. 
i will b on a mission to get these games for less than 60.

but i like new games cus i really try to take care of my games (ask chris how la noire was so fresh and clean).
I still have cod4 since 07 looking so new. 

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Is it possible to get deadspace 2, new vegas 2, and portal 2 for less than $50 total brand new?

I wanted to wait to til they dropped in price to cop since im poor and black.

all 3 brand new no
deadspace 2 was 20 shipped new from ea 

new vegas is like 14.99 new

and portal was 20 shipped from amazon earlier this week used though 

u r a very gentle and kind human being. 
i will b on a mission to get these games for less than 60.

but i like new games cus i really try to take care of my games (ask chris how la noire was so fresh and clean).
I still have cod4 since 07 looking so new. 

Originally Posted by PO2345

when a new console comes out do you guys think that the trophies/achiments from the current consoles will transfer over?

I think it will start over, but it would be nice to continue with your current set & the next cap @ a 100.

PO

No way it's going to start over. Hakoom and people like him will commit suicide. Being a trophy hunter is beneficial for sony and i don't think they want that to stop anytime soon. PSV will have trophies as well and that will connect to your PSN account so i can't see why PS4 will have you start over.

I'm only level 8 but i want to get to at least level 10. Have a double digit number at least
laugh.gif

BTW for that COD trailer i'm hearing Activision pulled it from their youtube page and i'm seeing mad Dislikes on all the other ones on youtube. I thought people were hyped for this game.

Originally Posted by PO2345

when a new console comes out do you guys think that the trophies/achiments from the current consoles will transfer over?

I think it will start over, but it would be nice to continue with your current set & the next cap @ a 100.

PO

No way it's going to start over. Hakoom and people like him will commit suicide. Being a trophy hunter is beneficial for sony and i don't think they want that to stop anytime soon. PSV will have trophies as well and that will connect to your PSN account so i can't see why PS4 will have you start over.

I'm only level 8 but i want to get to at least level 10. Have a double digit number at least
laugh.gif

BTW for that COD trailer i'm hearing Activision pulled it from their youtube page and i'm seeing mad Dislikes on all the other ones on youtube. I thought people were hyped for this game.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

we can get at least people NTers to use a sole nt psn

its an achievement of its own

Won't work.
Since this is NT and there are NTers on here who run custom PS3 firmwares to run bootleg games and other things.

A couple NT'ers will mess up the account and just do a trophy hack to boost the stats & trophy level. 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

we can get at least people NTers to use a sole nt psn

its an achievement of its own

Won't work.
Since this is NT and there are NTers on here who run custom PS3 firmwares to run bootleg games and other things.

A couple NT'ers will mess up the account and just do a trophy hack to boost the stats & trophy level. 

Back
Top Bottom