The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

How dare you speak ill of the FPS king! For shame, boost, for shame.

Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

How dare you speak ill of the FPS king! For shame, boost, for shame.

Now go to your room and think about what you've done.

Po someday we'll get into a lobby where when he have a good like 10 crawlers ready no one will run through and go off on them. Every time we have it set up to get that trophy it gets ruined
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Po someday we'll get into a lobby where when he have a good like 10 crawlers ready no one will run through and go off on them. Every time we have it set up to get that trophy it gets ruined
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Boost, was that actual in-game footage? BF3 is shaping up to be SERIOUS.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man, it's always some dumb %$++! who messes it up.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I be having fun though man. Them dogs aint got nothing on me when I use my "Ghost Perk"!
laugh.gif

PO

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man, it's always some dumb %$++! who messes it up.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I be having fun though man. Them dogs aint got nothing on me when I use my "Ghost Perk"!
laugh.gif

PO

Lmao word! "Alright I'm going to just go hide in this corner!"

It's funny because we get to 20+ easy just trying to get that damn trophy and some people can't even get to 20 playing for real.

Lmao word! "Alright I'm going to just go hide in this corner!"

It's funny because we get to 20+ easy just trying to get that damn trophy and some people can't even get to 20 playing for real.

Originally Posted by PO2345

eek.gif

Looks great, but keep in mind that is PC footage.
I'd like to see the same thing done using PS3 footage.

Originally Posted by PO2345

eek.gif

Looks great, but keep in mind that is PC footage.
I'd like to see the same thing done using PS3 footage.

For like the 2 or 3 people who care, Guerrilla is dropping a patch for KZ3 on 9/6:

Here is the full list of changes included with patch 1.12:

CAREERS:
  • Changed Marksman’s scramble ability into an active ability – The marksman scramble ability now needs to be activated and deactivated via the d-pad, and has a cooldown period.
  • Increased tracking response for engineer turrets – The turn speed of turrets has been increased, allowing them to track players more easily.
  • Increased armor for engineer turrets (30%) - Turrets can still be destroyed by a single explosion from a grenade or missile launcher.
WEAPONS:
  • Improved StA-2 Battle Pistol - Detonation time for the StA-2 Battle Pistol’s grenade is shorter, and the damage it deals is more severe.
MAPS:
  • Added realtime projector to MP15 Radec Academy  – A realtime projector has been added to the theater room, projecting onto the large wall with two doors.
SOUND:
  • Toned down overly enthusiastic death screams – Aieeeeaaargh!
MATCHES:
  • Increased mission points in Warzone – There is more of an incentive to go after mission objectives now.
  • Doubled cooldown time on mortars – Cooldown time was increased from 30 to 60 seconds to avoid spamming the Search & Destroy mission area.
  • Fixed tournaments not ending as soon as one clan leaves.
  • Fixed clans being able to rejoin games that were already finished – Clans used these exploits to boost their game wins and climb the leaderboards.
  • Reduced wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 60 to 45 seconds.
  • Reduced pre-game wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 30 to 20 seconds.
INTERFACE:
  • Added menu option to disable Sixaxis-only actions – Sixaxis-only actions can now beswitched off in the menu, so players only have to press ‘O’ to start anaction. This will make Killzone 3 more accessible to disabled players.
  • Added map name to spawn screen – The map name can be seen in the top left, under the titles.
Enjoy!

For like the 2 or 3 people who care, Guerrilla is dropping a patch for KZ3 on 9/6:

Here is the full list of changes included with patch 1.12:

CAREERS:
  • Changed Marksman’s scramble ability into an active ability – The marksman scramble ability now needs to be activated and deactivated via the d-pad, and has a cooldown period.
  • Increased tracking response for engineer turrets – The turn speed of turrets has been increased, allowing them to track players more easily.
  • Increased armor for engineer turrets (30%) - Turrets can still be destroyed by a single explosion from a grenade or missile launcher.
WEAPONS:
  • Improved StA-2 Battle Pistol - Detonation time for the StA-2 Battle Pistol’s grenade is shorter, and the damage it deals is more severe.
MAPS:
  • Added realtime projector to MP15 Radec Academy  – A realtime projector has been added to the theater room, projecting onto the large wall with two doors.
SOUND:
  • Toned down overly enthusiastic death screams – Aieeeeaaargh!
MATCHES:
  • Increased mission points in Warzone – There is more of an incentive to go after mission objectives now.
  • Doubled cooldown time on mortars – Cooldown time was increased from 30 to 60 seconds to avoid spamming the Search & Destroy mission area.
  • Fixed tournaments not ending as soon as one clan leaves.
  • Fixed clans being able to rejoin games that were already finished – Clans used these exploits to boost their game wins and climb the leaderboards.
  • Reduced wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 60 to 45 seconds.
  • Reduced pre-game wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 30 to 20 seconds.
INTERFACE:
  • Added menu option to disable Sixaxis-only actions – Sixaxis-only actions can now beswitched off in the menu, so players only have to press ‘O’ to start anaction. This will make Killzone 3 more accessible to disabled players.
  • Added map name to spawn screen – The map name can be seen in the top left, under the titles.
Enjoy!

Anyone think its worth getting the MW3: Hardened edition? I was thinking about getting it since Bestbuy has it on sale for 89.99

Anyone think its worth getting the MW3: Hardened edition? I was thinking about getting it since Bestbuy has it on sale for 89.99

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Does 360 still have timed exclusive on map content? If they do, it would be a waste imo

Does 360 still have timed exclusive on map content? If they do, it would be a waste imo

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

They do, yea.
Please add your prayers to mine.

I need Pavel Bure to be added to NHL 12 Legends through DLC. 
tired.gif
 CHRIS %%#+*++ CHELIOS? REALLY!?!?!? YOU HAVE A TROPHY NAMED "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET" AND THE RUSSIAN ROCKET ISNT IN THE GAME? BLASPHEEEEEEEEMY!

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

They do, yea.
Please add your prayers to mine.

I need Pavel Bure to be added to NHL 12 Legends through DLC. 
tired.gif
 CHRIS %%#+*++ CHELIOS? REALLY!?!?!? YOU HAVE A TROPHY NAMED "THE RUSSIAN ROCKET" AND THE RUSSIAN ROCKET ISNT IN THE GAME? BLASPHEEEEEEEEMY!

Any NTers a fan of the Ace Combat series? Or just Air Combat in general? Looks like the game has potential. Might cop this as well. Heck, I even bought HAWX 2 before! 
laugh.gif

Any NTers a fan of the Ace Combat series? Or just Air Combat in general? Looks like the game has potential. Might cop this as well. Heck, I even bought HAWX 2 before! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

resistance 3 next tuesday
eek.gif
devil.gif

Actually it comes out in two days.
laugh.gif

Also, the SP is AMAZING! I love it.
pimp.gif

Capo, indeed! We do not even play seriously & we get far as hell, then the next match we die in the 2nd round.
roll.gif

Empire, thanks for telling me that. I had no idea. Hopefully PS3 looks similar.

PO

Back
Top Bottom