The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Eh... I've seen perfect 10 scores, too.
Still, the issues the reviewer had dont bother me TOO much. I usually play Bad Religion's discography will playing RPG's, so the music in the game is whatever.

Character development has never been great in a FF since the PSOne days.

Still, sucks to see that SE still doesn't seem like they are innovating at all. 
tired.gif
IGN just released their review and gave it a 8/10.

Eh... I've seen perfect 10 scores, too.
Still, the issues the reviewer had dont bother me TOO much. I usually play Bad Religion's discography will playing RPG's, so the music in the game is whatever.

Character development has never been great in a FF since the PSOne days.

Still, sucks to see that SE still doesn't seem like they are innovating at all. 
tired.gif
IGN just released their review and gave it a 8/10.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

This DLC looks dope:
Man I need to get back into playing & finishing this game.

Boost get off the MW3 addiction and lets hit up some crazy times on co-op again
laugh.gif
Word, looks dope, but I think Ill need the jaws of life to pull me away from MW3 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This DLC looks dope:
Man I need to get back into playing & finishing this game.

Boost get off the MW3 addiction and lets hit up some crazy times on co-op again
laugh.gif
Word, looks dope, but I think Ill need the jaws of life to pull me away from MW3 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was on the fence with FFXIII-2 since I wasn't a fan of FFXIII. That review sums up my fears of that game. I guess I'll wait til the game goes on sale for $20.

GTA V and Hitman Absolution are the only games I'm looking forward to now since it looks like square-enix failed again.

I was on the fence with FFXIII-2 since I wasn't a fan of FFXIII. That review sums up my fears of that game. I guess I'll wait til the game goes on sale for $20.

GTA V and Hitman Absolution are the only games I'm looking forward to now since it looks like square-enix failed again.

Can someone recommend me a PC gamepad that's as close to the dual shock 3?

I'm downloading and I'm about to start playing GTA San Andreas for PC.

Originally Posted by stickmandude

I'm doing the same thing.
FFXIII was a big disappointment for me. I stopped at Chapter 11 

Originally Posted by stickmandude

I'm doing the same thing.
FFXIII was a big disappointment for me. I stopped at Chapter 11 

Originally Posted by Grimey

is New Vegas as epic as FO3?

FO3's beginning was fun.. the vault really set the stage.
The city of Megaton was fun.. it was kinda the heart of the game until you know what happens (or not).

NV doesn't have that same feel.  The beginning is just waking up from the hospital. 
There isn't a main city like Megaton to go to.
But I've only played it for 2 hours the most.. I know you're unemployed but the game is dirt cheap nowadays.
$10 bucks for min. 50 hours of gameplay is good.

The city of Megaton was fun.. it was kinda the heart of the game until you know what happens (or not).

NV doesn't have that same feel.  The beginning is just waking up from the hospital. 
But I've only played it for 2 hours the most.. I know you're unemployed but the game is dirt cheap nowadays.

You can actually use the DS3 on the pc.You need to download libusb-win32 in order to use it.

You can actually use the DS3 on the pc.You need to download libusb-win32 in order to use it.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Best part of NV is your decisions have more epic consequences. Hardcore mode also adds a new element. Sidequests are also alot longer and more detailed.

Best part of NV is your decisions have more epic consequences. Hardcore mode also adds a new element. Sidequests are also alot longer and more detailed.

That, and the Old World Blues and Lonesome Road DLCs are very, very good.

u ever get a chance to beat it?  i'll have to give it another try.. i know its worth the play but my time has been limited lately.

I did beat it through the House storyline on Hardcore mode, but haven't gone back to do the other paths.
I'll definitely go back and play it again, though. I liked it better than Fallout 3 simply on the facts the storyline was a little more interesting and  it froze alot less. 
laugh.gif

Final Fantasy XIII-2 got a pretty good score from GT too. 8.8.

Said the main game is quite short, roughly 20 hours.

Anyone in the USA that bought Final Fantasy Xiii-2 from amazon wants to trade/sale the preorder DLC (Omega summon)?
I have the follow DLC to trade
- gamestop Preorder DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Battlefield physical warfare
- God war for the PSP preorder bonus
- and some other stuff

^ is there any other way to get the omega summon?

JapanAir21 wrote:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 got a pretty good score from GT too. 8.8.

Said the main game is quite short, roughly 20 hours.
I made a small observation about the game. The game kinda feels like the chrono trigger series to me with all this time traveling and different endings. It might just be me though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^Nope, only through Amazon.com. I dont know if they will release it on the PSN on a later date

They showed Omega in the demo, so hopefully he is in the actual game.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^Nope, only through Amazon.com. I dont know if they will release it on the PSN on a later date

They showed Omega in the demo, so hopefully he is in the actual game.

Omega is in the game but the preorder bonus allows you to use omega as a summon.

Back
Top Bottom