The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I kept expectations low. I don’t get hyped anymore for Sony events. Even the last games showcase, which was supposed to be the big blowout, was underwhelming, imo. Theres usually one, maybe two to three games that interest me. This time it was Lunar Remastered, TMNT DLC and Ghost of Yotei.

f7baf6d0e047d9a9ca2e7b85241b233195041daa.jpg

ngl they should’ve continued Jin’s story.

after the first game, wasn’t the shogun coming after Jin? i remember everyone thought GoT2 was gonna take place in tokyo

never played the dlc so idk if they gave that a proper closure.

I’m actually replaying Ghost now and was curious about the DLC too. I just assumed we’d get Jin again but I don’t know what happens in the DLC. That said, Jin is low key a boring *** character so maybe a new lead is the best choice :lol:

Oh and I’m also slogging my through Persona 5 Royal. I’m at the 62 hour mark so I assume I’m about 30% with the game. Anyone care to confirm?

ngl they should’ve continued Jin’s story.

after the first game, wasn’t the shogun coming after Jin? i remember everyone thought GoT2 was gonna take place in tokyo

never played the dlc so idk if they gave that a proper closure.

Yeah. I never played the DLC too but no way you can end Jin’s story with that. I wanted a whole game. I’m actually hoping this’ll be like a Miles Spidey kind of game and a legit sequel to GoT gets announced later.

Solid lineup for Essential this month.

Doki Doki and WWE 2K24 have been on a wishlist for a minute.

EYE know the Dead Space remake was well received but EYE am not about that horror game life anymore. :lol:

Oh and I’m also slogging my through Persona 5 Royal. I’m at the 62 hour mark so I assume I’m about 30% with the game. Anyone care to confirm?

It took me over 120hrs to finish. Depends how much time you spend in Mementos too

Yeah. I never played the DLC too but no way you can end Jin’s story with that. I wanted a whole game. I’m actually hoping this’ll be like a Miles Spidey kind of game and a legit sequel to GoT gets announced later.
I read somewhere this is a direct sequel to GoT. This story will tie into the movie and some other projects they have planned. Jin’s story is likely over.

I'm happy that Ghost is going to be an Anthology series.

A new story, with a new character, and a different location & era is much more appealing
I agree but I believe Jin’s story should have closure. I’m almost sure it ended on a cliffhanger. I’ll report back after I finish my replay in the next few days/weeks.

Back
Top Bottom