The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enjoyed the Fallout tv series very much. as someone who never played the games, which one would be a good entry point? cheaper the better (cuz backlog).
4 is the easiest to jump into. It’s more of an action adventure game than RPG though you do still level up to get perks. It has the best/smoothest combat of the series.

3 and New Vegas are better RPG games and have deeper stories but are a bit more archaic or rigid in their gameplay if you not feeling that style

Last edited:
4 is the easiest to jump into. Its more of an action adventure game than RPG though you do still level up stuff to get perks

3 and New Vegas are better RPG games and have deeper stories but are a bit more rigid in their gameplay if you not feeling that style
That's my next show.

This is good info.

So I downloaded PS5 Fallout 4. I’m watching some videos and honestly I can’t see the difference. Give it a try next week. Not sure I got the time for this if it’s not a big diff.

What say you who’ve tried it out?

So I downloaded PS5 Fallout 4. I’m watching some videos and honestly I can’t see the difference. Give it a try next week. Not sure I got the time for this if it’s not a big diff.

What say you who’ve tried it out?
performance is definitely better along with draw distance and load times

all things considered i’m happy with the update as the ps4 version was really rough but i understand if the update got people feeling wanting

performance is definitely better along with draw distance and load times

all things considered i’m happy with the update as the ps4 version was really rough but i understand if the update got people feeling wanting

I’m down to jump into it again. I’m all prepped up. Just want to get a feel for if it’s really worth it before committing those hours/days.

Doing Death Stranding right now. I feel like I need to finish it. Very odd game to say the least. The constant stumbling is annoying. If I abandon this to go back to Fallout 4, im not sure I’ll come back.

FO4 is a hundred x better than DS

I 100% agree with you. That’s why I say if I start FO4 I’m committing a long play and DS experiment is pretty much over. Good on Kojima for innovation, and maybe the game gets better, but damn it’s a snoozer. Only thing keeping you on your toes is that the
enemies pop out on you last minute because the camera angle prevents you from finding them and then you fall over almost as much as Joe Biden breaking your cargo after the last 10-15 minutes you spent walking.

Last edited:
Enjoying FO4.

Just need to remember the Skyrim rules of save and save often.
Walked for a bit then died, now I gotta cover all that ground again

fallout.png

Source:

It's about time for FO5... surprised they weren't working on it already to some degree... but they will still have quite a bit of time before season 2 comes out, and as long as they continue to do what they are doing there's no reason why the second season shouldn't be just as good if not better and so on and so forth...

Back
Top Bottom