The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a celebrity man :emoji_joy:

I'm a normal person like you and everyone else here.
:lol: Nah, not a celebrity at all but I thought you were connected.

I'm sure one of your former rich clients or business associates can hook you up.

Just let me know when they do

:nerd:

:lol: Nah, not a celebrity at all but I thought you were connected.

I'm sure one of your former rich clients or business associates can hook you up.

Just let me know when they do

:nerd:

I mean, I'm sure I could get one If I ask around.

But it looks silly of me asking for a PS5 when I'm busy with other stuff (or that's what people perceive it to be). Sadly, it's all about optics, man.

Now, if I had a kid--that would be a totally different story.

I mean, I'm sure I could get one If I ask around.

But it looks silly of me asking for a PS5 when I'm busy with other stuff (or that's what people perceive it to be). Sadly, it's all about optics, man.

Now, if I had a kid--that would be a totally different story.
Create two poor and sick nephews that would really want the console :nerd:

Might work.

Last edited:
PS Now isn’t anywhere near as good as GP. Until you can download PS3 games and/or get first party games day one, GP will remain better.

homer-simpsons-basura.gif

Sony currently has no answer for gamepass ultimate - none.

I opened my XSX a month ago and have been loving it without having to buy a single title.

If Sony had a real answer, I could cancel my GT7 pre-order.

I love both consoles but I have quickly realized how much of a gamechanger gamepass is.... only issue I foresee is the inevitable future price jump.

I opened my XSX a month ago and have been loving it without having to buy a single title.

I love both consoles but I have quickly realized how much of a gamechanger gamepass is.... only issue I foresee is the inevitable future price jump.

Quick Resume is a very underrated feature too.
Not in here to start **** but I’ve seen a lot of people switch over to Xbox this gen already.
Horizon/GoW/Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine will bring some life back I’m sure. But gamepass has helped me realize that I prefer indie games at this point in my life and not many long open world games with a bunch of collectibles are my thing now.

It's buggy.

I only have seen issues with it with online only games personally. I was playing fight night round 3 at my friends, brought my console back home and plugged it in and started fight night up again and it immediately loaded the score card screen from our last fight. Pretty dope to me

Price hike and the lack of quality exclusives, imo. Sony, similar to Nintendo, produce top notch AAA that people are willing to buy full price. Outside of Halo and Forza, I don’t think MS has that. Time will tell if those studio acquisitions by MS end up producing some good quality games. I personally hope so.

Quick Resume is a very underrated feature too.
Not in here to start **** but I’ve seen a lot of people switch over to Xbox this gen already.
Horizon/GoW/Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine will bring some life back I’m sure. But gamepass has helped me realize that I prefer indie games at this point in my life and not many long open world games with a bunch of collectibles are my thing now.

I don't think you've seen a lot of people switch. I think you've seen a relative handful. In terms of production, sales, & demand, PS5 is out in front at this point.

To say that those games will bring some life back-every PS5 produced between now Horizaon is already sold, especially with supply chain issues. Same might be true for Spiderman 2. By Wolverine things will hopefully be back to normal.

I don't think you've seen a lot of people switch. I think you've seen a relative handful. In terms of production, sales, & demand, PS5 is out in front at this point.

To say that those games will bring some life back-every PS5 produced between now Horizaon is already sold, especially with supply chain issues. Same might be true for Spiderman 2. By Wolverine things will hopefully be back to normal.

Not trying to claim its a huge turnover just speaking from my personal observations.
I think Forza and Halo dropping + Gamepass has been huge and they made some good studio acquisitions.
Regardless I think it’s safe to say this is going to be a good generation for gaming for both sides.

Gamepass to me is a cheap luxury for gaming.

Nice to have a service that offers a huge library of current gen games, 3rd party releases, and the big 1st party Microsoft games. It’s dope for people who own a PC and Series X or Series S.

For me and a lot of people it’s not appealing because you can only play so many games in a day, month, or in a year. Unless you are a kid or adult who’s rich or has no life and can play games forever and do nothing else or have no responsibilities.

Bottom line is you are still paying for a service to play or have access to a huge library of games available on multi platforms.

Back
Top Bottom