The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. I think people are just saying that. Game doesn’t seem anything like a Souls I have played.

Basically if a game is hard it is Souls.

i dont mean only the difficulty but even the way the saves and dying is a soul experience you lose everything when you die at least souls gives you a chance to recollect it where returnal doesnt.

the long boss battles and even the farming and grinding you have to do to at least be able to beat the boss. This game has alot of similarities to souls. It even tells you at the start of the game you cant turn the console off and you have to put the game in rest mode.

facts. This is nothing like a soulsbourne game. It’s a 3rd person bullet hell. I’m loving it

nothing tho not one similarity you can point out??

other than this one being with hella bullets and souls using swords these games are similar to me

I'm digging Returnal
This is my first venture into a game like this.
Played about 2 hours.

-Dualsense integration A1.
-The game has gotten me a few times with jump scares, and tentacles......those damn tentacles man
-Playing with headphones definitely adds to the experience. Sound design is incredible.
- Cool that every time you die, you get another piece of new story elements

I only stopped playing because the game crashed my PS5.
Had to go through the whole "PS5 wasn't turned off properly" stuff
Not even worried about the system,
it just killed the momentum/hype I was having from playing the game.

definitely jumping back in later today

yea the sound and dualsense integration is a1 probably best out for ps5

and the game crashed on me once during a good run too.

Pre-ordered Returnal at BB with $30 credit I had.... came out to about $40 something...
Went to pick it up today & was told they oversold & my copy prolly wouldn't come in until wed...
Called CS... ended up getting $50 refund...
Now about to return the full purchase and buy a Digital copy basically for free....
:pimp:

Pre-ordered Returnal at BB with $30 credit I had.... came out to about $40 something...
Went to pick it up today & was told they oversold & my copy prolly wouldn't come in until wed...
Called CS... ended up getting $50 refund...
Now about to return the full purchase and buy a Digital copy basically for free....
:pimp:

How is it that they sold your copy when you pre-ordered?

Dummies :smh:

Best Buy ALWAYS does that. Especially with purchases under $100.

I've had times where they've e-mailed me saying my order is ready for pickup only to get there and they tell me it aint in stock.

I don't pre-order with them anymore. Either cop at the store or do delivery.

Last edited:

They said they must have, “over sold..”... :stoneface:

Best Buy ALWAYS does that. Especially with purchases under $100.

I've had times where they've e-mailed me saying my order is ready for pickup o ly to get there and they tell me it aint in stock.

I don't pre-order with them anymore. Either cop at the store or do delivery.

geeze idk that. I was going to just let it go but decided to call when I got back home after wasting my time.

EDIT:
Credit applied so I may just wait for the free disc in a few days...

Last edited:
Never played a ratchet and clank title . Is whatever one that’s free on PlayStation plus any good?

Very good.

Insomniac is known now more for the Spider-Man games, but they have been churning out quality Ratchet and Clank games since the PS2 days.

Ratchet and Clank series is on of the best series in Playstation history.

Love those games.

STAR WARS.png

Source:

Any NT'ers on here want to sell me their MLB 21 The Show PS5 case of Tatis Jr. send me a PM.

Check on operation sports site. I remember someone would create a cover for you of any player, past or present.

They may or may not include a case, though.

Anyone in here check out “It Takes Two” yet? Great co-op game, especially for couples. My girl and I have been playing, she’s not into video games at all, and we’ve both really been enjoying it.

Last edited:
It's crazy
Returnal might be that first game for me that truly feels like a PS5 experience.
I'm talkin ONLY on PS5, not a BC game.
Would've never guessed that this would be that game.

Anyone in here check out “It Takes Two” yet? Great co-op game, especially for couples. My girl and I have been playing, she’s not into video games at all, and we’ve both really been enjoying it.

i been meaning to check that game out.

Back
Top Bottom