The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d0376e40-052e-44fc-adda-a44bb2c871a4_text.gif
I aint see anything yet or maybe I'm late.

When I look at my digital, I think the back should've been the front.
EmeLYWTWEAEC7Va.jpg:large

And an official Black PS5 should have a blue middle.

It's designed to be two-tone.

DBrand ordered. Can’t wait to power up this technological tower of power to play Diablo 2 Resurrected. (20 year old game). :rofl:

September 2021
Some people on here man really trippin over a console color. I mean heck the PS2, PS3, PS4 were all boring Black :lol:

Some people think Black is sleek, stylish whatever. To me I’ve never owned a black car. I don’t really like black leather furniture, black carpet etc.

Some people on here man really trippin over a console color. I mean heck the PS2, PS3, PS4 were all boring Black :lol:

Some people think Black is sleek, stylish whatever. To me I’ve never owned a black car. I don’t really like black leather furniture, black carpet etc.
bra I need to get one before i start all that...
i'm just here for the party...

Last edited:
It's looks stylish as hell, especially compared to that plain *** rectangle Xbox. Looks like a damn apartment building.
Too big to be considered stylish and then those stupid fins sticking out. At least the x box looks like a levoit small room humidifier and can blend in with any furniture. The ps5 sticks out and is a huge eyesore. It’s about half the size height wise of a 55’ tv. If you’re just sticking it in a playroom cool but in the living room it’s trash

Last edited:

I did enjoy the predator beta when it was up, and I'm looking forward to Hitman 2 as well.

Back
Top Bottom