The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

College Football went straight to No.1 in YTD sales dethroning Helldivers.
I'm assuming this is going to be a yearly sports game so it's good to see it helping consoles. I thought we were going to be down until GTA6

Last edited:
CFB 25 immediately going to the top of the YTD sales in a little over a month is brazy.

EA found their next cash cow to bastardize. :smh:

CFB 25 immediately going to the top of the YTD sales in a little over a month is brazy.

EA found their next cash cow to bastardize. :smh:

I was expecting Gameplay to be exactly like Madden. Man I’m struggling. Switching players on defense close to ball is a nightmare Im all over the field “whiff”

In 2 exhibition games I put together only 2 good drives. Everything else was horrific :lol:

I was expecting Gameplay to be exactly like Madden. Man I’m struggling. Switching players on defense close to ball is a nightmare Im all over the field “whiff”

In 2 exhibition games I put together only 2 good drives. Everything else was horrific :lol:

CFB games tend to generally be faster gameplay wise than Madden replicating the more frenzied pace you see in college football.

As far as struggling in the game, join the club. :lol:

There's a lot of nuance with this game.

From making adjustments at the LOS on both sides of the ball, recognizing and disguising coverages.

IT is a lot, especially for someone who has not played a football game in years.

Takes some getting use to but the gradual progression is rewarding.

1724339541000.jpeg

All the pieces are falling together slowly.
Also on the same China note:

Same demo at China Joy and Summer Games fest but better quality video.
Animations are Capcom level tier. I think this will be the next hit from China.

This game wasn't made with my preferences in fiction in mind.

Rather than simply not play or consume it, I should actively campaign against its creation.

If only there was a catch-all term that I could use to annoy all those who hear it.

First time hearing of Dustborn and didn't know Concord had poltical themes to it. I'm guessing its in the story cutscenes?

I just thought it was a plain hero shooter. Looking on Steam, they both have the same tags.

1724349170860.png

Poltical issues aside, it seems people were prophesying the game failing right from the jump.

I think it will review decently and have a niche playerbase but nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom