The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if backyard sports can make a comeback its only right that like NHL Hitz, MLB Slugfest, NFL Blitz all try and make a comeback as well

asking for a lot but would be awesome

I liked that they had the Black Myth WuKong and DBZ trailers back to back!

For those who don't know, a lot of the DBZ characters are based on the Chinese myth, Journey to the West.
Son Goku is basically Sun WuKong.

Gordonson Gordonson this is my error code, those fixes don’t do sh. This is fail #4 stopped at 75%

IMG_7989.jpeg

Saw some folks on Reddit had this issue with Spider-Man game and they said they had to disconnect internet because it was trying to download the game update at the same time. I unplugged the Ethernet cable and it failed at 74 % saying it couldn’t connect to the server. I plugged it back and clicked try again. It moved up to 75% after about 5 minutes of revving up n down then failed again

Gordonson Gordonson this is my error code, those fixes don’t do sh. This is fail #4 stopped at 75%

IMG_7989.jpeg

Saw some folks on Reddit had this issue with Spider-Man game and they said they had to disconnect internet because it was trying to download the game update at the same time. I unplugged the Ethernet cable and it failed at 74 % saying it couldn’t connect to the server. I plugged it back and clicked try again. It moved up to 75% after about 5 minutes of revving up n down then failed again

Damn, that's an annoying problem to have right out the gate with your PS5 :lol:

It sounds like your College Football 2k25 disc might be the issue, if wiping it doesn't work then you might have to go through the hassle of pushing for a refund.

Can you download something free/try a different disc from a friend or a rental/quick used game buy-and-return or something to narrow down the problem. Or you can skip the last part and buy CFB digitally after getting your refund for the physical.

Damn, that's an annoying problem to have right out the gate with your PS5 :lol:

It sounds like your College Football 2k25 disc might be the issue, if wiping it doesn't work then you might have to go through the hassle of pushing for a refund.

Can you download something free/try a different disc from a friend or a rental/quick used game buy-and-return or something to narrow down the problem. Or you can skip the last part and buy CFB digitally after getting your refund for the physical.

Yeah I’m heading back to target here shortly.

Is there any difference in digital & the disc? I don’t have the deluxe or nothing.

Yeah I’m heading back to target here shortly.

Is there any difference in digital & the disc? I don’t have the deluxe or nothing.

Naw, it's the same thing. You just wouldn't be able to sell the game later or pass it off to anyone obviously.

You should probably make sure that it was a one-off thing as well before your PS5's return window ends since it'd be trash if you paid for a disc PS5 and ended up effectively getting the cheaper digital system :lol:

How's the graphics and performance?

PS5 date announced alongside Xbox. Was not expecting that at all. Bandaid is been ripped off quicker than I expected

Graphics is pretty okay but im playing on performance mode. I haven't experienced any glitches and drop in frame rate so I can't complain.

Naw, it's the same thing. You just wouldn't be able to sell the game later or pass it off to anyone obviously.

You should probably make sure that it was a one-off thing as well before your PS5's return window ends since it'd be trash if you paid for a disc PS5 and ended up effectively getting the cheaper digital system :lol:

Returned/exchanged - popped in the new one. 10 min and done, no revving up n down.

IMG_8001.jpeg

I told them the disc wasn’t loading so hopefully it doesn’t get wrapped back up and put on the shelf

Back
Top Bottom