The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be still my heart. :rolleyes

Hopefully it's good. Honestly, if it is an Uncharted clone, that would probably be excellent. Ive always liked the Indiana Jones story.

Ricky D Ricky D

Explain yourself

1724095833638.png

Can anyone tell me what the hell is happening..

I just got the PS5 last Friday, just opened it tonight and NCAA. When I start the copy process it’s relatively silent up until about 65%. Then I reach 72% and it’s LOUD constant rev up rev down. Over n over until it says can’t install about 10 min later never moving past 72%.

I repeated the whole process twice same result. The 3rd time I restarted the PS5 but same thing except it gets to 73% and then it’s stuck doing the same rev up bs.

I cleaned the disc already twice

Edit: failed again on the 3rd time, it made it to 78%

Last edited:
I’m hearing Black Myth is comparable to a boss rush mode game. That’s kind of disappointing.

This looks amazing on a top-of-the-line PC!

But how will it look on a PS5???

Seen some posts on Reddit and Resetera saying the PS5 version looks and runs well. 3 modes to choose from.
Will still wait for DF but I don't think it will be a bad port. They did tests with a PC with close specs to the PS5 to see what we can expect.

I’m hearing Black Myth is comparable to a boss rush mode game. That’s kind of disappointing.

Not the impression I got briefly reading reviews.
Most of the impressions I'm seeing say mix of Sekiro + GoW. Devs also said reviewers only got through about 60% of the game so still a lot to explore in the game.

That’s good to hear then. I was day one on this but didn’t think I’d still be in Korea. Now I’ll probably wait for a sale since there’s a few other games I’d rather play when I get back.

Grab a picture of the problem for us kicks2024 kicks2024

To be clear, are you trying to copy a game from your external HDD to your PS5?

I’ll have to take a picture later today or look it up online what the error code was.

I have the physical disc of the game purchased at target. It took me thru the steps of registering the disc drive and then said insert the game to copy it.

1724159024092.png

Madness :lol:
Dethroned CS and Palworld. A single player game is No.2 CCU on Steam. :wow:
Won't be suprised if this has sold over 10 Million already just on PC on day one.

It's also lighting up the charts for the different PSN regions as well. Another big game that is PS Console exclusive because of Series S. Word of mouth just from the sales alone will help but they need to get a physical version out too.

I really think this game and Stellar Blade really could kick off single player games in these regions known for F2P games.

Back
Top Bottom