The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just going to chalk it up that I won't be getting a PS5 this year. Oh well, I don't even like the launch lineup, just wanted to play my multiplat games on better hardware and let youtube and netflix play all day.

Gang gang.

Story goes... Tried to leave Sony. Didn’t work out. Back to Sony.

The End.

E86ECD46-08E0-45DA-B6F7-1DC0ECCF78E1.jpeg

What did you have before?

Whats a good hdmi 2.1 cable to buy for this thing

The cable it comes with is HDMI 2.1 but if you want something longer then you can get this.
Not sure on the price but I know it's been certified.

1606728464873.png

My girl & I beat Uncharted 4 in 48 hours this pas weekend
78028BCA-93D2-41AB-887F-7C0813615258.jpeg

I’m so sad to see the story wrap up like this . Moving to last of us & GOT I don’t want to run through too many exclusives on my day’s off .

My girl & I beat Uncharted 4 in 48 hours this pas weekend
78028BCA-93D2-41AB-887F-7C0813615258.jpeg

I’m so sad to see the story wrap up like this . Moving to last of us & GOT I don’t want to run through too many exclusives on my day’s off .

You played the other 3 UC's too?

So before you move on, play the spinoff one right quick with the women explorers. It was strong too.

Then play LOU 1 and 2.

I'm living vicariously buddy. Love when people play stuff for the first time that I love. LOU gonna have ya butt hole tight.

You played the other 3 UC's too?

So before you move on, play the spinoff one right quick with the women explorers. It was strong too.

Then play LOU 1 and 2.

I'm living vicariously buddy. Love when people play stuff for the first time that I love. LOU gonna have ya butt hole tight.
I’m definitely gonna play the other uncharted this weekend .
Lol yes man coming from Xbox I’m getting all these feels , my girl is a huge gamer , once my Xbox gave out on me I stayed at her place and played some GOT & Day’s gone on her PS4 pro . I knew I had to get the PS5 by any means necessary.

Lol yes man coming from Xbox I’m getting all these feels , my girl is a huge gamer , once my Xbox gave out on me I stayed at her place and played some GOT & Day’s gone on her PS4 pro . I knew I had to get the PS5 by any means necessary.

Yea Uncharted: Lost Legacy is on sale. 50% off here.
Just bought and downloaded so might play it after I'm done with Gravity Rush 2.

How was days gone? I've had it for a minute but haven't loaded it up yet.

The exclusives gonna change your life. I love xbox for sports games. And PS for story and adventure and detail oriented games.

LOU is a masterpiece. A lot of people didn't like 2..but only because they didn't agree with some story elements. But it was a gem to me. The mechanics and story were legendary. Youll love them both.

How was days gone? I've had it for a minute but haven't loaded it up yet.

The exclusives gonna change your life. I love xbox for sports games. And PS for story and adventure and detail oriented games.

LOU is a masterpiece. A lot of people didn't like 2..but only because they didn't agree with some story elements. But it was a gem to me. The mechanics and story were legendary. Youll love them both.

Day’s gone was a fun game , got halfway into the story before I stopped but honestly my girl hated it because she had to stop every other minute to pump gas ( literally) in the game .

I also have God Of War to finish , I started it but I’ve been rage quitting lately because of a side mission . I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!

Day’s gone was a fun game , got halfway into the story before I stopped but honestly my girl hated it because she had to stop every other minute to pump gas ( literally) in the game .

I also have God Of War to finish , I started it but I’ve been rage quitting lately because of a side mission . I feel like a kid in a candy store !!!

I'll try days gone after I finish the GTA series.

Haha I have to finish GoW too lol. And RDR2. One of thesedays I'll get to them. I have like a 12 game todo list I have to get to. And acquiring the ps5 will only make it deeper.

anyone know if these are compatible with the ps5?

I'm welcome to any other recommendations for wireless headphones for the ps5

microphone is not a priority

People really sleep on those exclusives man. They be too good.

GOT just went on sale for $32 on Amazon, $6 cheaper than when I bought just bought for $42 out the door last week or so. Amazon doesn’t price match usually (so they say...) but got them to refund $7 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom