The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You still have to dowload the games to use the disc.

Whats going to happen 15 years from now when you want to play those old ps4 games? Will you still be able to download it?

Digital DRM is a thing too aka always-on DRM. I remember buying a digital ps3 game that always required active internet connection. Won't let you play offline.

Discs have the key on them. What you're downloading from the publisher servers are patches or updates. So you're safe on that end. My biggest gripe with discs right now is that they still install a large footprint onto internal storage, but at least it's not the entire game.

Worms Rumble
Just Cause 4
Rocket Arena

Those are the ps plus games this month.

Safe to say I won't download any of those except if my nephew want to try Rocket Arena.

Last edited:
Yeah have digital , don’t regret it . Also I don’t have good internet and system still downloads in minutes .

not to mention pre downloads on pre ordered games. Games are ready to go at midnight on the dot. Picture me going to GameStop or bestbuy for a midnight release of a hyped game :smh:

Probably one of the craziest things to me about the PS5 launch (and something I don’t really hear people talk about), is that for all of the fears people had about “repeating history”, Sony could’ve easily sold it for $600. People are out here willing to spend $1500 on one when they could easily wait a couple months until stock replenished. I remember seeing the PS3 sit on eBay back when the PS3 released

not to mention pre downloads on pre ordered games. Games are ready to go at midnight on the dot. Picture me going to GameStop or bestbuy for a midnight release of a hyped game :smh:

Don't see the big deal. Software never sells out. I can wait until.nwxt day to pick it up.

Yep, did some reading on it. luckily an honest error. people trying to make a profit off anything

My friend logged into my ps5, went home, logged into his ps4, now he has ps plus collection without owning the ps5 lol wth.
Be careful. Apparently Sony is banning accounts for this. I guess the PS+ Collection was meant for PS5 users only. I did it too for my bro but I log in on his profile and play a COD match here and there so it appears he’s a PS5 user.

I love the new PS store. It’s so sleek and clean. I know someone said the deals tab doesn’t show. It’s weird because some days I see as soon as I hit the store and others days I don’t see it. Either way, it’s a lot better than the PS4 store, imo.

Can’t lie I’m too cheap to spend $70 on Ps5 2k21. GameStop has PS4 disc version for $27. Mite just do that. Prob do madden for $27 too cause I can $20 for upgrade

Can’t lie I’m too cheap to spend $70 on Ps5 2k21. GameStop has PS4 disc version for $27. Mite just do that. Prob do madden for $27 too cause I can $20 for upgrade
Ps4 Mamba edition comes with a free digital copy of 2k21 for ps5.

I copped at Walmart when it dropped for 90 bucks. Wonder if it's on a larger discount eith black friday/cyber Monday just passing. Plus your VC transfers cross gen.

An easy way to check if popfndr is accurate would be to look up something that's a common item on popfndr

Then go to the store and see if they have the item in stock and compare how many the store has with how many popfndr showed the store having

So if popfndr shows the store having 8 lamps and you get to the store and there's 8 lamps, we now have pretty good proof popfndr is accurate about the number of PS5 consoles in stock

Those sites are accurate. It all depends on the employees. Plus with COVID and just the entire mob mentality I get why they don’t want to deal with the ********.

no ps5 version of gow and got either. Ps5 boost the performance but no offical ps5 version

I thought you had to download GOW from the free PS5 collection to experience an enhanced version?
I'm still learning something about this damn console daily. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom