The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it a bad idea to play ghosts of Tsushima on the ps5? Do ps4 games brick the system

Only one that is bricking to my knowledge is Cold War, and it is random.

There are issues with some games closing, freezing, ect.

As far a GoT, I have seen a few people post in this thread and it appears to be running well.

Each system is different this early in a generation. You best bet is to keep the memory as empty as possible and turn your PS5 off instead of in rest mode. Those seem to be some small things you can do to reduce issues.

Personally, I have played Astrobot, Bugsnax, and Destiny 2 on my PS5 with zero issue. I had my entire Dirt 5 save become corrupt and delete itself, however.

Looking to buy a keyboard and mouse that can be used with a PS4 for nephew’s Christmas present.

I don’t know anything about this. Can y’all help me out.

Is popfindr legit. My local target says there is 8 in stock and its only a 10 minute drive. I.m contemplating making the drive

Its a legit but..........
20201202_120204.jpg

Perfect. Started sackboy with my wife. She loves it. Need more games like that for her. Gonna play GOT eventually.
We copped it for our daughter, she hasn’t played it yet because my son stays on Demon Souls, I legit am looking forward to seeing what it’s about

029AC033-F635-4862-B230-952B221BA791.jpeg

PS5 from Sony came in today. I believe it required a signature, but FedEx just left it on the porch. Luckily, my wife was home. Started to play Miles Morales last night and I’m excited to get into it more tonight.

Congrats. Are they still enclosing the "Thank You" note with the psn avatar code?

I must be a brave soul because I have only been using rest mode since day one & play ever’ day. Only turned my console off into time so far to move it. 8)
Same here. had a problem with data transfer through lan on launch day and a few crashes playing Spider-Man same weekend but since everything’s been fine. Leave it on rest mode and remote play at work every day.

Back
Top Bottom