The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wondering if a ps5 pro would have a digital edition.

I could see either or, but lean towards no.

Quick question if I want a game to load faster for example Witcher 3 or Red Dead 2 does the game have to stay on console storage or can it stay on my external SSD.

BL3 was worth the $10 and then some. The shooting is the best of the series.

really beautiful game in 4k

the writing is an acquired taste, but for the most part I think the game is pretty funny

7199E57A-0F7C-47B9-8141-15C8F74C504C.jpeg

It went live for me around 5:45am and I literally tried on my phone & iPad and couldn’t check out using two accounts.

BL3 was worth the $10 and then some. The shooting is the best of the series.

really beautiful game in 4k

the writing is an acquired taste, but for the most part I think the game is pretty funny

7199E57A-0F7C-47B9-8141-15C8F74C504C.jpeg

Yup. and the ps5 version has the same dualsense haptics and adaptive triggers as call of duty Cold War except BL has way more guns.

Also psn has the boarderlands legendary edition on sale

Solid deal. First 2 games, prequel and all dlc $20

Ended up getting one from about an hour away, have another one pending about an hour away in a different direction.

I guess I can't be mad at my wife now for waking me up at 4:45am and then couldn't get back to sleep. I really didn't think they'd drop at 6ish a.m. in the morning....Guess it's better than at 2am 😂

2k is trash to me, all they care about is graphics rather than gameplay, but since you asked, buy the PS4 version.
I think you get a free upgrade to PS5 if you do. :lol:

PO

You have to buy the $99 Mamba edition to get the free PS5 upgrade.

I see "next gen" FIFA is finally out.

Haven't seen anything about "next gen" Madden though.

Well that explains why popfinder went from 10 to all stores showing zero.

yup it was so random wario 64 and other people on twitter didn’t know either. People are pissed I’m like y’all were probably sleep too.

anyways yea people mad at Walmart but damn target posting at 3am is a snowballs chance too unless you knew already or was just up.

lastly Best Buy with its verification and slowly loading stock has been the best to try to combat bots and make it fair. Also instore pick up only too.

target and Wally World both trash tbh for diff reasons.

Back
Top Bottom