The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gamespot gave it a 7

IGN is basically a PC review that CDPR wouldn't let them use their own footage and gave them stock footage of the game. they will drop another review with their own footage later
they gave it a 9

I mean that’s pretty much all open world games.

these games are like iPhones. Nothing major or new is coming from a open world game.

yall have pique my interest in that persona game

Might install it and play since its free

Right now im playing Arkham Knight. well finishing...i stopped playing like 5 years ago lmaooo

ish is fire. For some reason the characters will be like ur real life homies.

story is amazing takes some time, but that sound track is life fam.

gotta give it at
Least 20 hours

Naw I actually upgraded right after my post :lol: I’m currently at level 3 and then realized it goes to level 5. This game low key kinda long.
yeah I've put in about 40 hours and still haven't finished the main story. just going after the hoards. if you played syphon filter on the ps1 days gone is a sequel to that series catch the easter eggs and references throughout the game.

Cyberpunk got pretty high ratings to be so buggy . Hopefully that day 1 patch fixes a lot of things . Been waiting on this game too long , I’m in regardless lol

Cyberpunk got pretty high ratings to be so buggy . Hopefully that day 1 patch fixes a lot of things . Been waiting on this game too long , I’m in regardless lol
Only open world games that don't be buggy are GTA games that or I don't really pay attention to the bugs in GTA.

Friend said he's 8 hours in and hit a bug that won't let him progress. He keeps resetting the game and is just stuck :lol:

Friend said he's 8 hours in and hit a bug that won't let him progress. He keeps resetting the game and is just stuck :lol:

sheesh people need to wait for the day one patch.

I feel these reviews which are nothing more than people getting early copies Then complaining not saying you are.

need to think that this isn’t the product the company wants you to have. I hear there is 50 + GB patch. That’s damn near a whole game day one.

I will need to see a review or play through on day one.

these publications and you tube folks wanna be first and cast an opinion. I’m not caping for CDPR. Just saying it’s weird. To judge a product they say has a huge patch.

I couldn't disagree more.

How do you take several years to make a game, then have it depend on a day one patch to function correctly? ESPECIALLY a game that was delayed multiple times?

In some cases, the ability to patch a game has become a crutch.
it's Poor Management. Management didn't control scope creep or the set the schedule properly to hit milestones. You see this constantly in software development.

I couldn't disagree more.

How do you take several years to make a game, then have it depend on a day one patch to function correctly? ESPECIALLY a game that was delayed multiple times?

In some cases, the ability to patch a game has become a crutch.

thats what patches are these games are massive. It’s not like they are missing content and charging you for it.

open world sandboxes are really really hard to program. Then on top of that they are making a game during a console generation switch so more play testing.

again yes the patch isn’t a problem why cause you shouldn’t have it yet. It went gold and got delayed so they can patch problems.

yet people wanna be thirsty for a video game to play and ish on it.

so the process is game went gold.

had problems so they delayed. They can only issue a patch cause it’s gold.

patch isn’t out yet oh man this game trash. Well yea CDPR thought so to hence they patched and delayed it.

they could have released that buggy mess with no patch and say we will do it later.

Last edited:
I wanna say I read somewhere (Schreier?) that it wasn't until this past year or 2 did they really start to dig down into what the actual game would be.

it's Poor Management. Management didn't control scope creep or the set the schedule properly to hit milestones. You see this constantly in software development.

I don’t know if y’all know this but in engineering management sucks yes. But if you leave it to us engineers game would never come out we would always find a problem.

even in my field our bosses force to send out out work. Test test test and even after results come in we have compromise. We may get failure earlier than wanted or can’t promise X flight cycles on a part or blade. But we want perfection our management wants us to complete something.

I work in aeronautical field. So I get patches I get recalls. It’s impossible to account for everything. Even with playtesting with all these advance programs online issues are bound to happen.

I’m ok with a patch and delay why cause it’s a game nothing more nothing less a luxury. I care more that Boeing has planes crashing cause they didn’t patch and pushed a product to avoid delay. Yes that happen.

WB released that Batman game on PC with no patch and let it cook. That was a travesty. Now I would be mad about that.

anyone else's PS5 crash yet? Mine did twice yesterday playing Cold War :smh::smh:

I had two during the first week.

after that nothing I was playing MM they patched that game a couple of times I think

I use rest mode and been playing GoT a lot no crashes. I stream Netflix you tube off it as well.

mind you I never used an external HDD. So there is that.

Back
Top Bottom