The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's for PC. Consoles are at midnight local time

I see a lot of people on console showing their download says available to play in X amount of hours (Wednesday night at 12 am Thursday morning) . Instead of Thursday night .

Thought it came out Thursday night / Friday morning ? guess I’ll see when I get home

I see a lot of people on console showing their download says available to play in X amount of hours (Wednesday night at 12 am Thursday morning) . Instead of Thursday night .

Thought it came out Thursday night / Friday morning ? guess I’ll see when I get home
Nah Wednesday night/ Thursday morning.

1607450085384.png

:lol: :nerd:

Y’all know Elder Scrolls 6 will come to PS5. I’d say if MS ain’t stop supporting Minecraft on PS, then all these third party games that have been multiplatform will continue to be multiplatform. Maybe they’ll be timed exclusive or run better on XSX but they’ll come to PS5 at some point.

GT7 will drop when that Julez and Wayne album finally drops.

Two new 9.5/10 Forzas will drop before GT7 comes out. These are facts. And like someone said earlier don't @ me :lol:

It is all good because I still have plenty to do in GT Sport. I wouldn't be mad if they gave it a PS5 patch but it is already :pimp:

Yeah Target sat for about 30 mins. I had it in cart but I wanted to buy a Miami cuban. I was thinking man Ill have $500 tied up on a pre order but then thats money gone I could put on my cuban & I figured the PS5 would be an easy cop. On release day.

Boy was I wrong but Im happy with my cuban but still salty I dont have a PS5

Does anybody know if I buy an external hard drive for PS4 games will it still get the faster load times and slight graphics enhancements through the PS5?

Yeah Target sat for about 30 mins. I had it in cart but I wanted to buy a Miami cuban. I was thinking man Ill have $500 tied up on a pre order but then thats money gone I could put on my cuban & I figured the PS5 would be an easy cop. On release day.

Boy was I wrong but Im happy with my cuban but still salty I dont have a PS5

what size u get that Cuban in fam.

Brickseek twitter is in shambles with uniformed parents. Like demanding these stores give them systems. They have like 10 max 30-40 people show up of course they say they don’t have none it’s not safe to decline that many.

these stores don’t own you a game system they do know that?

it’s privilege to spend your money not a right over 500$ box of which you probably going to resell.

thirst is weird out here and twitter thirst is worse. I be damn if I show up to a Walmart and think imma get a ps5 with 20 people there before me.

Back
Top Bottom