The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a heads up:

Cyberpunk pre-load is live. 102 GBs but the internet is saying that is 60. Maybe the day once patch downloads in addition to the base game and then replaces a part of it after the full download? I have no idea.

I experienced my first "crash" about two hours ago. I was playing Miles Morales. :frown:

One happened during a cutscene in a side mission.
The game just froze & I couldn't use the home button to back out. :ohwell:
So i had to physically press the power button to restart the unit. Then the system gave that message it does when you "incorrectly" turn off the system (usually seen upon booting up a system after a power outage) & right after allowed me to submit a report.

The second happened about an hour after that during a "task" & it just exited the application by itself mid fight & allowed me to submit a report with video of that included.

Mind you, there was a software update released today for MM & this happened AFTER that. :smh::smh:

But like @spicaly mentioned, at this point who do you blame, the console developer or the software developer? :angry:

PO
I am in the same boat, at this point PS5 is crashing no matter what game i play, with COD its after my first multiplayer match and with MM after the update it seems random. going to play my XBOX until Sony patches this up.

gonna try and go get a ps5 now. Brick says walmart had 6+ and i'm gonna go in during senior hours with my mom lol. skip the line. change the game.
That's a smart move
But I got a feeling you about to get Nate Robinson'd for the last console by an old dude in one of those electric shopping carts :lol:

Just a heads up:

Cyberpunk pre-load is live. 102 GBs but the internet is saying that is 60. Maybe the day once patch downloads in addition to the base game and then replaces a part of it after the full download? I have no idea.
Old gen version bigger because of duplicated files.

Current gen native versions should shrink it once the patch comes.

1607438443872.png

When it went up for pre-sale you could get the thing for HOURS back in November.
Not really that simple.

And even if you were to believe it was that simple, have you not seen the countless pages of folks attempting to purchase during each restock with no success?

Perhaps being dense is fun. I dunno.

Now tell us about how these machines are P.O.S.'s and are two seconds away from bricking. that schtick has way more juice than this "iT sAt FoR hOuRs" ********.

Preorder sat on Walmart for 5 minutes. I preordered mine effortlessly and gave the link to all my coworkers and homies and they all preordered theirs pretty easily, too.

It also sat on Target and Best Buy for about half an hour. These were for the preorders back in September.

Wally put his foot down....

At the request of the retailers, search results for this item have been disabled. To check inventory for this item, please visit your local stores in the mornings.

For hours? Thing would sell out in seconds as soon as they would go up.

Bro, in September the PS5 initial preorders could be had on Bestbuy AND Target upwards to 3 hours after launching. I know because it launched at 5pm I got one off Walmart at 6 one of best buy and when I got home at 7:45 got one off target and another from Walmart.

EDIT:

I noticed I said November, I meant September during initial pre-orders.

Probably a dumb question, but want to ask to make sure I don't miss anything. I sold my PS4 since I snagged a PS5. Before I ship it out, all I need to do is do a system restore right?

I have a bunch of games from the PS+ account so it'll be tied to that. And some Digital copies but I think those should be tied to my account too. Only thing I'd need to "back up" is saved game data, yes?

Honestly it's been so long since I played some of these games I'd be fine starting from scratch so I think all I gotta do is wipe it.

Bro, in September the PS5 initial preorders could be had on Bestbuy AND Target upwards to 3 hours after launching. I know because it launched at 5pm I got one off Walmart at 6 one of best buy and when I got home at 7:45 got one off target and another from Walmart.

it was up for a while I got a couple from preorders. Me and my wife discussed if it was worth it I was like I can return or give them out for retail if they don’t flip.

pulled the trigger on several.

Back
Top Bottom