The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have yet to have my controller die , you guys don’t charge in rest mode?

also after 29292 hours finally made it to the welcome screen or whatever on cyberpunk

game definitely picked up also seems to be a lot more foot traffic on the streets now

Another PS5 Tip:

After installing a new PS5 game, while hovering over the game card on the home screen, hit the "options" button & then scroll down to game information & select PS5 version to make sure you are playing the right one.

By default, it's loading the PS4 version as standard for games like MM & AC: V

PO

one of the first thing i read online was how this was a common thing that occurred and always checked this before loading up my games

I have yet to have my controller die , you guys don’t charge in rest mode?

I don't feel comfortable doing that yet given how it has caused problems for some users.
Waiting for my charging station to come in, but delivery is delayed.

Like yours, my controllers haven't died yet, so I just charge it periodically when I'm playing or during an update etc

PO

^ I have the charging station but charge my Headset with the front USB when in rest mode almost every other day..

Amazon CA just dropped digital, USA Amazon drop Disc earl this morning. Im feeling a digital drop for USA soon....

AE7EF3E3-9D53-4698-B5BF-B4A9DED1D2ED.jpeg

Changed some of the settings up on cyberpunk and it doesn’t look bad at all.

Found this on Reddit and it works well

“Film Grain Off. Chromatic Aberration Off. HDR Max Brightness is 1000 nits. Paper White is at 200. Tone Mapping I would set anywhere from 1-1.50”

Changed some of the settings up on cyberpunk and it doesn’t look bad at all.

Found this on Reddit and it works well

“Film Grain Off. Chromatic Aberration Off. HDR Max Brightness is 1000 nits. Paper White is at 200. Tone Mapping I would set anywhere from 1-1.50”
This for PS4 or both systems?

Also you excited for tomorrow's game?

Back
Top Bottom