The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of stock x, just had to email them and paypal for an unauthorized purchase of a ps5 :smh:

sitting on my couch on my phone and notificaton came up saying ‘Ordered Confirmed 👍:wow:

Emailed paypal immediately and opened a case up, already closed and refund starting

about to have me throwin my own dam furniture on a friday night lol

Speaking of stock x, just had to email them and paypal for an unauthorized purchase of a ps5 :smh:

sitting on my couch on my phone and notificaton came up saying ‘Ordered Confirmed 👍:wow:

Emailed paypal immediately and opened a case up, already closed and refund starting

about to have me throwin my own dam furniture on a friday night lol
Damn my bad, I forgot to tell you. Thanks for the PS5, fam.

For those that have a BJs membership.

Damn, looks like I just missed it.

Just realized I’ve been playing PS5 since release date with HDR off .... didn’t know I had to go in my tv settings and enable the HDMI port to use it and turn it on the PS5 lol

Just realized I’ve been playing PS5 since release date with HDR off .... didn’t know I had to go in my tv settings and enable the HDMI port to use it and turn it on the PS5 lol

lots of people were playing the PS4 version of MM too.

weird that PlayStation makes it so hard sometimes.

Did you hit?

Yeah, for my buddy. His wife is from Columbia and their family wanted one down there, so I grabbed one for him/them. I guess they’re super expensive down there 🤷🏻‍♂️? Really no clue, just what he told me, so I said I’d try. Luckily for him, it only took less than day.

I got my personal one during Target’s pre-order and grabbed my brother one last weekend from Wally World.

Man i was on the sams club link and couldnt ATC

ended up grabbing cyberpunk today. Havent gotten to play much of it. I would love to wait for next gen update but with no ETA and i have a long vacation/break from school starting, i said f it

How I look hopping in the PS que every time...
C34A3115-5770-449A-A8CC-9EF3A519B765.gif
omgg hahahah

same :frown:

Back
Top Bottom