The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theyve made 4 GOTY quality games in eleven years

Naughty Dog is on another level
Seriously. ND built different.

ND and Rockstar in a different stratosphere.

But R* looking shaky losing all of their sharks. Curious where they go from here.

I have full faith in Naughty Dog though. Just wish it didnt take them so long to drop heat. Need them to release material like Drake :lol:. And to think, the empire started with Crash lol.

Last edited:
ps5 patch is good, the visuals in cp2077 are a bit better now

Good to hear that the updates are coming in hot. The fact that it's PC and PS4 only shows they are getting it out ASAP.

Was about to ask about the Game of Thrones game when I saw GoT. Then I realized it’s Ghosts of Tsushima lol.
AC is the worst one.

Assassins Creed, Ace Combat, Animal Crossing, Armored Core.

Just realized I’ve been playing PS5 since release date with HDR off .... didn’t know I had to go in my tv settings and enable the HDMI port to use it and turn it on the PS5 lol
Wait...

200.gif

Yeah, for my buddy. His wife is from Columbia and their family wanted one down there, so I grabbed one for him/them. I guess they’re super expensive down there 🤷🏻‍♂️? Really no clue, just what he told me, so I said I’d try. Luckily for him, it only took less than day.

I got my personal one during Target’s pre-order and grabbed my brother one last weekend from Wally World.

sending mine to NY. Impossible to get there. So I’m just hoping my cuz actually remembers GA people pays taxes. He assumes the south doesn’t. Usually I don’t mind but I’m not paying like 50$ in taxes plus ship lmao.

Just realized I’ve been playing PS5 since release date with HDR off .... didn’t know I had to go in my tv settings and enable the HDMI port to use it and turn it on the PS5 lol

u not the only 1, just found out about this myself last week with cod, thought i was playing 120hz the whole time :smh: had to go into the the settings to turn it on

It doesn’t send the give you the warning before you start. Mine told me this game is HDR but not enabled when I started. Same with GoT.

Finished miles, got the madden update and just started Ghost. Any games I’m missing here??
Btw although ghost is a PS4 game if is AMAZING.

Miles voice get a lil tiring..
Good thing the game itself isn’t that long LOL
I feel it tho...
I’m putting some hours into Devil May Cry 5 & there’s some rock music that always starts playing that legit makes me want to turn the game off sometime. Makes me feel like I’m front row at a Chris Angel performance LOL.

What TV do you have? My cheapo $200 TCL turns it on automatically (didn't change any settings or know that you had to do that).

I stand corrected. Days Gone is dope as hell. I’m going to say it’s an 8.5/10 for me. My biggest gripe was probably the inventory wheel. That joint can be annoying when trying to craft or select something specific. Holding down L1, then using R3 to select something just to accidentally select something else is annoying.

u not the only 1, just found out about this myself last week with cod, thought i was playing 120hz the whole time :smh: had to go into the the settings to turn it on

Same for my monitor |l I didn't realize you had to enable HDR manually

- PS5 running Backwards compatibility mode with unlocked framerate.
- Sticks to 60fps for most cases except when driving where it dips to the 50's.
- Dynamic Resolution like PS4 pro that tops out at 1188p but doesn't drop like on PS4/Pro
- Less traffic, NPC's on PS5 compared to PC, SX.
- PS5 is best version of the console on game as far as framerate goes.
- Expecting things to improve a lot more when dedicated next gen version comes out.

1440p at 60fps with better effects is what I expect for PS5 native version and by the time that comes out, I also expect less bugs and glitches.

Cyberpunk was under development for what, 8 years?

How do the games graphics look as weak as Vampyr/Fallout/Assetto Corsa :smh:

To those of yall who have a wired connection...

What router do you have? What is your internet speed and what ethernet cable do you use?

I cannot take these download speeds anymore.

Cyberpunk was under development for what, 8 years?

How do the games graphics look as weak as Vampyr/Fallout/Assetto Corsa :smh:

It's just greed IMO. 15fps at 720p :sick:

They should've delayed the game to next gen if it was too ambitious.
EA is doing that with Battlefield 6 and I'm sure Rockstar is going to do it with the next GTA.

Battlefield 6 is gonna be glorious. Bugs, corrupted campaign saves, rubber banding and all :smokin

What TV do you have? My cheapo $200 TCL turns it on automatically (didn't change any settings or know that you had to do that).

LG UH6030,

it’s a few years old but I looked it up and guess you have to enable it on here because if the the device in the HDMI isn’t compatible it could be problem with how it shows ?

idk... but man I thought the game looked good before , now I feel like I have a ps6 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom