The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to say the same thing. You should NOT have to tweak settings in order for something to be playable l, especially on console. It is what it is at this point, the game just isn’t good on console. Some people are fine with it being mediocre and that’s cool but people gotta stop acting like the game is good just because it’s from CDPR. Not really similar but it reminds me of people telling me I have to play Persona 5 for 30 hours in order to get to the “good” parts. What?!?!! :lol:

Last edited:
Finally started God of War. (From the ps+ collection) haven't played any God of War games at all. This is really good so far. Switched it from the graphic mode (forgot what they call it) to performance mode bc I guess that does 60fps....man you can tell the difference. Just moving the camera view left/right is so much smoother.

There's a segment of gamers who are not enthusiasts like us who would've definitely been in for a surprise when they got this game :lol:

I just realised the 90 Metacritic was for the PC version with the console versions having no reviews because they were sent late to reviewers. Real scummy

Even the PC version wasn't criticized enough in reviews for it's jankyness IMO.

Looking at a video like this, I don't think this game is near done and needs more time in the oven unless they don't plan to improve the AI.

They mentioned in the summer that it was struggling on console but yeah not sending review units was a pretty shady move.

This is what happens for me as well using a Sony TV.

Sony TVs play well ps5 and will let you know. My Sony tv throws shade at my Xbox doesn’t even list it in the inputs.

I was going to say the same thing. You should NOT have to tweak settings in order for something to be playable l, especially on console. It is what it is at this point, the game just isn’t good on console. Some people are fine with it being mediocre and that’s cool but people gotta stop acting like the game is good just because it’s from CDPR. Not really similar but it reminds me of people telling me I have to play Persona 5 for 30 hours in order to get to the “good” parts. What?!?!! :lol:

In persona 5 defense it’s the way the story is laid out. CP2077 the game is actually broken.

persona is more character development and tutorial mixed. Kinda like some books don’t get food till mid way because for the story to have substance the user has to understand something must be ask of them.

reason western cultures have a hard time accepting JRPG and we are more FPS and uncharted driven.

Last edited:
Yea Persona is different with it's pacing and social links.

I didn't play P4: Golden for long but the pacing is very different to FF7 for example which has you straight into a bombing mission while P4: Golden took me 2 hours before I got into a battle.

For people who've played it, are there lots of filler and does it get repetitive. Does it need to be so long?

Yea Persona is different with it's pacing and social links.

I didn't play P4: Golden for long but the pacing is very different to FF7 for example which has you straight into a bombing mission while P4: Golden took me 2 hours before I got into a battle.

For people who've played it, are there lots of filler and does it get repetitive. Does it need to be so long?

P5 yea it’s like anime filler which you play lol. Without spoilers there is a mid part of the story in which travel is done. That part is annoying I’m like I don’t care I don’t care I don’t care.

Gamestop allowing you to order in store at 1PM PT (they order it to ship to you). No thanks, gamestop computer is always trash or atleast the employees pretend it is.
Had the worst experience ever at Gamestop earlier. Got the word on the release and swooped by, Got there they had 17(7 disk,10 digital). I was 14th in line so I was good, or so I thought. They gave out these tickets and started letting people in the store to begin the process. During the checkout their computers crashed or w.e several times which had us waiting for abt 3hrs. When I finally got called inside to the register I'm giving the cashier my shipping info, credit card in hand. The system crashes again smh. After waiting the store got an email from corporate saying there are no more systems to be sold. **** Gamestop
144A616A-73B6-491A-96C1-D298A2D54770.jpeg

D83329D7-C4F9-4FF3-A417-038FAC934F28.jpeg

I took a drive to one of the local game stops yesterday and it was just absolute madness. Police in the lot. Lines everywhere. There were cars lined up. A line outside the store. A line inside the store. Waste of time.

No more Wal-Mart in-store. Back to online only. Crowds killed it. I did have a Wal-Mart employee give me his number today - told me to save it as “PS5 Man”. So I guess that is another reason... his price is $800 and you have to listen to his speech about how he is helping everyone out at that rate. 3 left. SMH.
0A110471-2B12-4212-8796-38B538412567.jpeg
In other news, I am quite smitten with 120fps gaming. It’s tough to describe... it’s almost like when you find the right shampoo and conditioner combo and can’t keep your hands out of your hair because it’s so soft.... Man, just feels so right.

No more Wal-Mart in-store. Back to online only. Crowds killed it. I did have a Wal-Mart employee give me his number today - told me to save it as “PS5 Man”. So I guess that is another reason... his price is $800 and you have to listen to his speech about how he is helping everyone out at that rate. 3 left. SMH.
In other news, I am quite smitten with 120fps gaming. It’s tough to describe... it’s almost like when you find the right shampoo and conditioner combo and can’t keep your hands out of your hair because it’s so soft.... Man, just feels so right.
The audacity.

This has to be the best 120fps description :lol:

History almost repeated itself. :lol:

Justin was about to get PTSD :lol:

Y’all can miss me with all the Persona defense :lol:

I am not saying it isn’t good but to tell someone you have to wait 30 hours until it gets good it’s nuts. Would you watch a 24 episode season of a show that didn’t get “good” until episode 19? Hell naw :lol:

Cyberpunk gonna drop that next gen patch and everybody gonna develop amnesia :rofl:

I'm playing on PC so its been smooth for me minus a few visual bugs. I love Deus Ex so I'm getting my fill.
It’s runs fine on the PS5. no big glitches like falling through textures. Just not as sharp looking as it should be. Don’t mind playing it now as on the ps5 version I’m going to start off as a corpo. My biggest grip with the game is it takes full clips to kill basic enemies as I level up I expect to kill them with a few shots

I am not saying it isn’t good but to tell someone you have to wait 30 hours until it gets good it’s nuts. Would you watch a 24 episode season of a show that didn’t get “good” until episode 19? Hell naw :lol:

Persona 5 (before the extra content in Royal) is ~100 hours long, so it'd be more like someone telling you to watch a 24 episode show that hits its stride around episode 7-8.

Understandable to not want to sit through that ****, but not that crazy.

Persona 5 (before the extra content in Royal) is ~100 hours long, so it'd be more like someone telling you to watch a 24 episode show that hits its stride around episode 7-8.

30 hours is a full day and a quarter :lol:

And then you only get the real experience in NG+. Persona is easily a 200+ hour sink. 30 hour intro is nothing compared to that.

Back
Top Bottom