The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just started Cyberpunk and while I ran into a few instances of lagginess, I definitely would not say this game is unplayable. The graphics do look like PS3 graphics though which doesn’t bother me.

This is on my base PS4.

been having fun so far on nuke 24/7 while doing double xp on COD... i have some good games and very bad... just went 2-11 smh

Had the worst experience ever at Gamestop earlier. Got the word on the release and swooped by, Got there they had 17(7 disk,10 digital). I was 14th in line so I was good, or so I thought. They gave out these tickets and started letting people in the store to begin the process. During the checkout their computers crashed or w.e several times which had us waiting for abt 3hrs. When I finally got called inside to the register I'm giving the cashier my shipping info, credit card in hand. The system crashes again smh. After waiting the store got an email from corporate saying there are no more systems to be sold. **** Gamestop
144A616A-73B6-491A-96C1-D298A2D54770.jpeg

D83329D7-C4F9-4FF3-A417-038FAC934F28.jpeg

Had the worst experience ever at Gamestop earlier. Got the word on the release and swooped by, Got there they had 17(7 disk,10 digital). I was 14th in line so I was good, or so I thought. They gave out these tickets and started letting people in the store to begin the process. During the checkout their computers crashed or w.e several times which had us waiting for abt 3hrs. When I finally got called inside to the register I'm giving the cashier my shipping info, credit card in hand. The system crashes again smh. After waiting the store got an email from corporate saying there are no more systems to be sold. **** Gamestop

M Mark Antony just made a comment about their computer systems on the last page.:smh:
Sorry to hear sir.

PO

Is that Pelham Manor? Good thing I aint waste time getting off my couch.

Word i was playing cyberpunk at first with no HDR (didnt realize you had to go into menu to turn it on)

that and adjusting to setting jcmojica posted got my game looking way better.

Man.... Cyberpunk is not good. In three hours I have yet to come across a redeeming quality. There was a sequence where there were 13 loading screens in 11 minutes of game play/cut scenes.

Gunplay is bad, story is interesting but about as pretencious as I have ever seen, and the systems are unnecessarily convoluted.

Is it a bad game? No I don't think so. But this is literally Deus Ex. I'm playing a more buggy, prettier version of Deus Ex.

I'll give it some more time, but man am I disappointed. At least with Witcher I saw the promise and understand the hype. This I just can't see it.

The bugs are approaching Fallout 4 levels as well. Too many to list, have had to reload saves 4 or 5 times due to missions simply not working. Vehicles falling from the sky, some of the worst pop-in I have ever seen, enemies not taking damage, dialogue options freezing the game temporarily, audio syncing issues, the list goes on and on.

So that's Avengers and now Cyberpunk 77 I saw being trash when they came out and it's almost for the same reasons.

Something just seemed off about it. The slight delay made me think it actually needed a bigger one but they were determined to release it this year.

Man.... Cyberpunk is not good. In three hours I have yet to come across a redeeming quality. There was a sequence where there were 13 loading screens in 11 minutes of game play/cut scenes.

Gunplay is bad, story is interesting but about as pretencious as I have ever seen, and the systems are unnecessarily convoluted.

Is it a bad game? No I don't think so. But this is literally Deus Ex. I'm playing a more buggy, prettier version of Deus Ex.

I'll give it some more time, but man am I disappointed. At least with Witcher I saw the promise and understand the hype. This I just can't see it.

The bugs are approaching Fallout 4 levels as well. Too many to list, have had to reload saves 4 or 5 times due to missions simply not working. Vehicles falling from the sky, some of the worst pop-in I have ever seen, enemies not taking damage, dialogue options freezing the game temporarily, audio syncing issues, the list goes on and on.

I feel the same i played for about 4 hours with similar experience.

I will just wait on the next gen upgrade and play it the way it was meant to be played which is not last gen consoles.

just wish i aint buy into the hype and purchase it digital.

i shouldnt be having to tweak the game settings just to get a playable experience.

Back
Top Bottom