The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all can miss me with all the Persona defense :lol:

I am not saying it isn’t good but to tell someone you have to wait 30 hours until it gets good it’s nuts. Would you watch a 24 episode season of a show that didn’t get “good” until episode 19? Hell naw :lol:

Cyberpunk gonna drop that next gen patch and everybody gonna develop amnesia :rofl:
*Demon Slayers has entered the chat* :lol:

Dont ever play the Nioh series then. The real game doesnt start till NG+5. I speak from experience. :lol:
Naw man I haven’t finished it but I put like 70 hours into Nioh 2 and enjoyed it. I’m just waiting for that next gen patch to drop so I can finish it and dive into that DLC. The way I play games and the way you play games are completely different :lol:

Saw on ERA that the entire plot of RE8 leaked. All cutscenes are shown via screenshots. Sucks for devs and anybody who accidentally gets spoiled :smh:

Funny thing is that I was just going to start up Persona this week haha. Nevermind then, ill just play GoT.

It really is a lot. I don't blame you for not wanting to do it :lol:
I never finished 4 and didn't finish NG+ for 5 and now Royal is out and I gotta do that, where's the time for...life? :lol:
Who got time for that? That’s insane. Great value but in this attention starved world we live in.

My favorite feature about the ps5 is the dualsenses' speakers (plugging ear/headphones). I don't really need the soundbar I got :lol:
Does Xbox have that?

Naw man I haven’t finished it but I put like 70 hours into Nioh 2 and enjoyed it. I’m just waiting for that next gen patch to drop so I can finish it and dive into that DLC. The way I play games and the way you play games are completely different :lol:
Don't get me wrong, Ive enjoyed every run of Nioh 2. I'm looking forward to beating the story and DLC for the 5th time. :lol:

I checked and HDR settings are in automatic on my ps5. I actually remember calibrating them when I first set the system up.
Its best to change the HDR setting from AUTO to ON so it kicks in for every game
I remember a friend of mine was saying how spider man on our PS4 pro looked wack
Watched some youtube videos and realized he was right

So I did some research and found out that the playstation has HDR set to AUTO, but it doesn't always turn it on
Told my son to check the settings and ours was on AUTO
Changed HDR to ON and all of a sudden spider man looked like we were watching a movie

I strongly disagree with this WM employees shouldn't be able to get them first crap
Those employees were forced to work outside of their homes during this pandemic and are deemed essential
If America really cared we would have made sure systems were set aside for frontline workers like doctors and nurses, and then made sure essential workers like Walmart and Target employees had a shot to get one

Most Walmarts had numerous shipments of 10+ consoles. I dont mind employees hoarding some for themselves and family members. I would've done the same.

But if you see people camping for hours or roaming the store for hours then it's a bigger problem. You're just causing everyone a headache and even larger occupancies and more unnecessary issues when they refuse to bring out the remaining from the stock room.

Anyone here take advantage of the free next gen upgrade for madden? If so, how is it? Def considering buying ps4 madden for 35 bucks for the free upgrade.

Most Walmarts had numerous shipments of 10+ consoles. I dont mind employees hoarding some for themselves and family members. I would've done the same.

But if you see people camping for hours or roaming the store for hours then it's a bigger problem when they refuse to bring out the remaining from the stock room.
It's more than holding out for themselves, they've gotten greedy.

It's more than holding out for themselves, they've gotten greedy.

It's an ego/pride thing also. As an employee, if you tell a customer the same "we dont have it" then all of a sudden change your mind 2 hours later bc you gave up on lying?

Trust me retail sucks. But they're making their job 10x more difficult than it needs to be.

No more Wal-Mart in-store. Back to online only. Crowds killed it. I did have a Wal-Mart employee give me his number today - told me to save it as “PS5 Man”. So I guess that is another reason... his price is $800 and you have to listen to his speech about how he is helping everyone out at that rate. 3 left. SMH.
0A110471-2B12-4212-8796-38B538412567.jpeg
In other news, I am quite smitten with 120fps gaming. It’s tough to describe... it’s almost like when you find the right shampoo and conditioner combo and can’t keep your hands out of your hair because it’s so soft.... Man, just feels so right.

fun part go on the app and search ps5 nothing comes up. U can’t even scan upc. It’s like the scrubbed the whole existence of it.

Best Buy will have it tomorrow

Its best to change the HDR setting from AUTO to ON so it kicks in for every game
I remember a friend of mine was saying how spider man on our PS4 pro looked wack
Watched some youtube videos and realized he was right

So I did some research and found out that the playstation has HDR set to AUTO, but it doesn't always turn it on
Told my son to check the settings and ours was on AUTO
Changed HDR to ON and all of a sudden spider man looked like we were watching a movie

Care to share the exact process to check this? Want to make sure mine is not on AUTO. (Don't think it is, but still)

PO

Back
Top Bottom