The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were to purchase a 1tb external hard drive, roughly how many games could it hold?

Update.

I was able to get out of work early and headed to the shipping center location. The dude there said my package is located at a different address in that city 5 min away. He prints out the directions. I Google it and it shows some restaurant expo factory. I show it to him and he gives me a dumbfounded look. Tells me come back in the morning or wait for the second “attempt” delivery. These dudes are straight up crooks.
Yeah man. Sucks.. welcome to the club. Mine was “delivered” and never showed up. and fed ex claim said package lost/driver couldn’t remember.

AYO my wifi connection is so trash it got me heated...I'm trying to play cod and get my diamond camo but the lag is freaking frustrating.... the annoying thing is this doesn't happen all the time just sometimes out of nowhere... the frustration got to me I'm not going to lie where I'm throwing my cell phone case across the room, tossing my ps5 controller and using my pillow to hit the walls lols...I'm just so mad cuz I'm playing garbage in cod cuz of the serious lag that it legit gets me heated AF lmao

AYO my wifi connection is so trash it got me heated...I'm trying to play cod and get my diamond camo but the lag is freaking frustrating.... the annoying thing is this doesn't happen all the time just sometimes out of nowhere... the frustration got to me I'm not going to lie where I'm throwing my cell phone case across the room, tossing my ps5 controller and using my pillow to hit the walls lols...I'm just so mad cuz I'm playing garbage in cod cuz of the serious lag that it legit gets me heated AF lmao
Oh My.gif

i was having the same problem too with ps5. With the router 6 ft away from the console.

Ended up going LAN bc it was happening way too often (every 20-30 min)

Has anyone gotten their refund for Cyberpunk yet? I requested one a week ago and never heard back.

I don’t trust any delivery driver, period. All my packages I just arrange to have it delivered to a FedEx/UPS location and I go there to pick it up.

Smart move. I usually do this with certain packages as well.

OAN, is it me or is it weird that Best Buy is making customers wait a week or more to pick up their PS5. I'm sure they already have them in stock, tagged, and labeled for customers to pick up by now. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to grabbing mine Wednesday.

cod servers (Warzone for me) have been absolutely terrible.. the game is in a terrible state rn.
Haven’t played since the Cold War merger. Haven’t heard good things about it since. Used to have 5+ hour sessions with the boys but haven’t had the urge to play lately

Wait, Hitman 3 is out? The last Hitman I purchased (X Box 1) was Hitman 2 if I remember correctly and it came in a steel case/cover. Had a blast playing it and completely forgot about it once I got back into playing 2k. I will purchase.

Wait, Hitman 3 is out? The last Hitman I purchased (X Box 1) was Hitman 2 if I remember correctly and it came in a steel case/cover. Had a blast playing it and completely forgot about it once I got back into playing 2k. I will purchase.

Jan 20

FedEx is trash. Pulse headset was “delivered” yesterday, but when I got to the crib, nothing. :angry:

for me we got two different FedEx drivers. One for FedEx ground who I’ve never had a single issue with.

But the other driver in my area for express packages, 2day packages etc is an idiot on so many levels. I’ve had to go up to the actual center where everything gets delivered from and go all out Karen on them due to their complete negligence on more than one occasion.

they delivered an iPhone 11 Pro Max I ordered to the apartments next door to me and the driver tried to play dumb when I called and complained. I ultimately got my phone. But damn. That’s an expensive item and they’re being that reckless and negligent.

I’ve had other items on various occasions, where the tracking would say attempted delivery but couldn’t get in apartment building and would say the same the following view days to where I eventually had to pick the item up from FedEx, and this happened All while I received ups, usps and FedEx ground packages (different FedEx driver) on the same days. I finally had our apartment management look at the cameras. This dumb *** driver drove straight by my complex each time and never even attempted to get in.

When I went up there I raised hell and told them that if delivering to apartments for that driver was too complicated for him, they need to give him an easier route and assign someone capable of doing the job properly. I also let them know about what I saw on camera and that if it happened again I was going to confront the driver and I couldn’t promise that would be a cordial conversation. I don’t know if it was because of me. I’m assuming other people in my building complained as well but we got a new driver a few weeks after that.

Damn bro. Glad you got the phone. I guess it is hit or miss when it comes to these drivers. :smh:

Walmart already refunded me, FedEx says they’re looking into it. Just got back from buying the headset in-store. Can’t seem to find the charging dock anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom