The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if I earned trophies in offline mode, aren’t they supposed to be on my profile when I go back online?
None of my God of War trophies are there.

Never played the NCAA games, did those games have all the player likenesses?

Why were they so popular?

Video games and college football are popular. Put them together and you have a popular product.

They didn't have official player likenesses, but the rosters were based on the actual team rosters every year.

But yeah, the pageantry of college football > Boring, bland, sanitized NFL.

Fight Songs, rivalry trophies, bowl games, traditions. Way more unique stadiums. Way more uniforms. More everything compared to Madden.

ncaa dynasty mode was way better than madden has ever been. Making a ****ty program like Monroe or Akron into a powerhouse>>>>>>>

Yep. Recruiting is a big part of the game, and it can be as much fun as playing the games themselves. It's more fun and rewarding than free agency/trading/drafting in Madden. You don't have to worry about salary caps and whatnot.

You guys hyping up NCAA are setting yourselves up for disappointment when you find out it’s just going to be another Madden.

Well, that would sure beat the absolute ******* nothing we've had over the last 8 years.

But NCAA was hardly just another Madden. Same engine, but they felt different enough. (NCAA was better imo)

Video games and college football are popular. Put them together and you have a popular product.

They didn't have official player likenesses, but the rosters were based on the actual team rosters every year.

But yeah, the pageantry of college football > Boring, bland, sanitized NFL.

Fight Songs, rivalry trophies, bowl games, traditions. Way more unique stadiums. Way more uniforms. More everything compared to Madden.

Yep. Recruiting is a big part of the game, and it can be as much fun as playing the games themselves. It's more fun and rewarding than free agency/trading/drafting in Madden. You don't have to worry about salary caps and whatnot.

Well, that would sure beat the absolute ****ing nothing we've had over the last 8 years.

But NCAA was hardly just another Madden. Same engine, but they felt different enough. (NCAA was better imo)

Outside of NCAA05, the NCAA series was a clusterfug of broken gameplay and glitches. the Dynasty mode was amazing for sure.

Deleting punk *** cyberpunk to download destruction all stars and control .

looking forward to some mindless fun in destruction, probably not going to play control until I finish GOT.

still haven’t finished Miles lol smh

never Mind too mindless lol, back to GOT . I’ll try control after though

Ah man.

I wanted to retire after reaching gold :lol:

But I know I will be back :smh:

i got to Diamond rank a couple years back and retired the game. Once i got a ps5 i tried to pick it back up and have been getting completely trashed by everybody online. My reaction skills have tanked and there have been so many character updates since i stopped playing i dont even know the meta anymore. Everybody i get matched with is also Diamond rank or higher so i cant even put in the work to learn a new character. I wish there was a way to reset your rank.

The Playstation wrap up page isn't loading for me.

Keep getting an error message. :ohwell:

Good to hear about DualSense integration in Control and Destruction All Stars.
Downloaded both but probably won't have time to play until the weekend.

Is it just haptics or adaptive triggers as well.

The Playstation wrap up page isn't loading for me.

Keep getting an error message. :ohwell:

Yea wasn't working for me at first. Had to try later in the day.
Wasn't worth posting mine compared to what I've seen here :lol:

You guys hyping up NCAA are setting yourselves up for disappointment when you find out it’s just going to be another Madden.
I think what you non ncaa players don’t get is we’d literally take ncaa 14 ported over with current gen madden graphics.

You think you’re raining on the parade but that’s not how the ncaa fanbase works. We still play the old game on 360 and ps3 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom