The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I memba Remedy saying you can't transfer your PS4 save and continuing playing that saving on the PS5 version of Control unlike other games.

Yakuza Like A Dragon is the same. Save file will NOT transfer to PS5.

Destruction Allstars is actually fun. Won my first online match first time I played. That being said it’s a pretty easy game to pick up lol.

EDIT: Hate that you can’t mute people’s mic (little kids telling their dad that the game is about to start.....LOL). Also the game just crashed because of connection issues but I kept hearing someone’s mic... weird...

Last edited:
Updated Control & had to reinstall it. Erased all my progress in the game...:stoneface:
All good. I’ll quickly get back to where I was with these sweet DualSense updates.
Yeeeeeee!
E255E90F-D7F9-4455-B5AE-CE8AAE22BC5B.gif
:lol: Little girl tweaking like ****

don’t need player likeness to be enjoyable. super mega baseball has the best franchise mode of any sports game today
O yea? Im gonna have to check this out

I typically play OOTP when im on my baseball GM steez but its always fun to actually play with those exciting players you sign or trade for

Destruction Allstars is actually fun. Won my first online match first time I played. That being said it’s a pretty easy game to pick up lol.

EDIT: Hate that you can’t mute people’s mic (little kids telling their dad that the game is about to start.....LOL). Also the game just crashed because of connection issues but I kept hearing someone’s mic... weird...

You can mute voice chat in one of the activity cards apparently.

Have had ultimate marvel 3 since release but never really took the time to learn it like 2. Any guide out there?

I would just have fun with it to start off.

My team was Spencer, Sentinel, Super Skrull. Not top tier by any means but so much fun.

*evil grin*

Foot Foot Dive was the first thing that came to my head once I saw your post :lol:

Oh so I should expect not as fast loads for ps4 games on the ps5.
Yea PS4 games are coded for slow mechanical drives.
They will need to be patched to take advantage of the SSD.

I played Uncharted Lost Legacy on PS5 and load times felt like forever after playing Astro Bot.

Question for you guys.

I recently started The Last Of Us Part 2 and lucked out with a Standard PS5 just today. Is it possible for me to transfer my save data from my PS4 up to PSN and continue my game on my PS5?

Thanks!

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom