The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MM already at 4.1 Million sold :wow:
Exaggerated swagger is a money printer.

Need to sort out their manufacturing though. Thought they would be shipping more than 3 million this quarter.

I have the ps5. Haven't played since I returned the tv on Friday.

Best buy return policy is if you return something that goes for more than $600, they send you the money back in form of a check. 3-7 business days.

Will have to wait until likely this weekend to get my $$$ back.

That's crazy.

I've been a MyBestBuy member since 2011 and a regular patron even longer and have never heard of such... wild they won't just refund to the card regardless of amount. Wonder what shenanigans led to them having to do that...

jopx jopx

I was told it was the best site for tv reviews and comparisons. x900h has 2 hdmi 2.1 ports.

might as well and just got with that.

Rting is def one of the more consistent rating resources - long time history too.

I would agree with everything in that comparison with the exception of one thing - the post tune result of the R635. Tuning was really elusive for me... I found the available tuning tools & menu to be extremely limited/basic. Not even in the same universe as what Sony allows the user to adjust out of the box. When you go back to the store, def ask the salesperson for the R635 remote so you can deep dive into the menus (there is not much to dive into, lol). I was startled by the lack of options so not sure how Rting made so many adjustments. I even tried using the TCL mobile app but the TV would not stay synced. Regardless, not a fan of needing my phone to make adjustments to the TV on the fly. Again, it's a sort of a badass for 60hz gaming but after that, it fell flat on its face imho.

And yes, once I decided to return the R635, a minimum of 2 x 2.1 inputs was a key spec for me having both the XSX and the PS5.

i got to Diamond rank a couple years back and retired the game. Once i got a ps5 i tried to pick it back up and have been getting completely trashed by everybody online. My reaction skills have tanked and there have been so many character updates since i stopped playing i dont even know the meta anymore. Everybody i get matched with is also Diamond rank or higher so i cant even put in the work to learn a new character. I wish there was a way to reset your rank.

I am in the same boat. I am getting WAXED by gold players now.

MLB The Show 21 Editions detail.png

save file doesn't carry over with control. why I waited to play it
Luckily I wasn’t that far into it to care. Cleansed a few control points so far but not hard to get back to.
So does the update allow 60fps w/ ray tracing? Still get the options for 60fps or 30fps...

All my PS4 titles automatically go to an external SSD.

edit: EXTREMELMELEYEYELY thirsty for them to turn on the M.2 internal, though...

I've used an external on PS5 from day 1...

you can upload the saved info to the cloud from PS4 and download it again on PS5.
What external are you using to store PS5 games? The streets need to know this.
And from what I read, remedy said you can’t transfer save files from PS4 to PS5

Not surprised at Spiderman MM sales, it was literally the only appealing exclusive PS5 launch title.

Like what else were people going to buy? :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom