The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Control it a great game overall & well worth the free.99 price tag but legit would be even if someone paid for it.
They got me for 19.99 a few months before...
>D
Lately tho... I’m hooked on Destruction Allstars.
once you get the timing & overall mechanics down it’s addicting lol. The best arena is Gridfall IMO. It’s the most straight forward & fast paced.

I was going to play Control this weekend but been on 3D World non-stop since yesterday. Question though, what the hell is Control about? I already realized I’m gonna have to YT it after I beat just to have an idea of what happened :lol:
I’ve been playing if for a handful of hours & from what I can gather the game revolves around an agency that’s experimenting & researching artifacts/entities that have other worldly powers(mainly Telekinetic). The main person is just trying to find her brother that was taken when they were young after a phenomenon happened regarding an artifact....
I guess it’s another reality where they use terms that mean different things like, “director” must mean person who handles the phenomena because they have powers themselves... idk man... lol

I guess that’s the only thing I caught in Control. She was after her brother :lol:

jopx jopx

Got the X900H.

:pimp:

About to play some Ghost Of Tsushima in a bit.

Congrats brosef - nice power move. You will not miss the 635 at all, hehe.

This weekend I grabbed a 27" 4K monitor and was on it all day yesterday. My eyes and brain were very thankful, reduces a lot of visual strain and processing effort.

Cheers.

Congrats brosef - nice power move. You will not miss the 635 at all, hehe.

This weekend I grabbed a 27" 4K monitor and was on it all day yesterday. My eyes and brain were very thankful, reduces a lot of visual strain and processing effort.

Cheers.

Played Ghost Of Tsushima for a couple of hours. My Lord it looks incredible.

I have blue light glasses coming in either today or tomorrow.

Played Ghost Of Tsushima for a couple of hours. My Lord it looks incredible.

I have blue light glasses coming in either today or tomorrow.

Going to add GOTsu to my backlog as soon as I can strike a crazy deal... The game seems to be a super homerun.

Let me know if those glasses help out. I just googled them, seems like a good thing for recuperation. :emoji_muscle:

Was able to get nba 2k21 with a coupon and price match from best buy for 43 bucks. Hopefully its worth it on next gen.

i still don't understand how every time ps5 comes up on restock it sold out in 1-2 second. Is it only bots winning at these restocks?

Finally getting around to playing grounded mode on last of us 2 since I put it on the ps5. Jeez it feels harder then the first one

finished Control a few days ago, and got pretty deep into both DLCs.
I definitely prefer AWE over the Foundation, but they are both pretty good.
if I'm being honest this is the best next gen experience I've had to date.
Control Ultimate Edition_20210208211921.jpg

Control Ultimate Edition_20210209153840.jpg

Control Ultimate Edition_20210212064201.jpg

Control Ultimate Edition_20210213164622.jpg

Control Ultimate Edition_20210213165340.jpg

Control Ultimate Edition_20210215171740.jpg

Attachments

• Control Ultimate Edition_20210212125821.jpg
    Control Ultimate Edition_20210212125821.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom