The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like wise...

As a yute I was so pro Metal Gear Solid i couldn't **** with other sneak em ups :smh: :lol:
Same. The fluidity of MGS. stealth until you couldn’t and had to shoot it out but now I think I can do Splinter Cell. All this time playing hitman has trained me for this moment.

Same. The fluidity of MGS. stealth until you couldn’t and had to shoot it out but now I think I can do Splinter Cell. All this time playing hitman has trained me for this moment.
Hitman is the pinnacle of stealth games. MGS is more action based. splinter cell is right in the middle of them.

🔥
Been a long time Xbox user but finally got a PS5 off of the PlayStation direct invite.
Bout to have my first kid soon and my bro told me this was clutch for him when he was stuck in the house.

After all the prior fails I was finally able to snag one through the ps direct invite yesterday too. Was such a relief when it finally went through. Glad I got the disc version too since I like getting/selling used games when it makes sense for me. Copped the starlight blue controller with it.

On February 18, Aloy will venture into the dangerous frontier of the Forbidden West, confronting a huge variety of deadly new machines. You saw many of these steel beasts revealed last week at The Game Awards, but today Guerrilla offers a closer look at the armored Rollerback, the graceful Sunwing, and the acid-spitting Slitherfang, plus several more. Some serve as guardians of the natural order, while others are built only to kill. Even worse, the power to control them has fallen into the wrong hands…

Hitman is the pinnacle of stealth games. MGS is more action based. splinter cell is right in the middle of them.

I have received this as slander sir...

snake.gif

My excitement had my spelling and grammar all ****** up, smh. Beyond stoked, only took 13 months of Sony L's, Walmart L's, Gamestop L's, and Bestbuy L's, I was close to just writing this thing off. Then I got the SOLELINKS notification tweet, and for 10 secs I just stared at the tweet, lol. I finally said F it, lets try it!

Question, I have Vanguard for PS4, I know I can play it on PS5, but will it (graphically) look like the PS4 version, or will it auto upscale to look like PS5? Or am I better off just buying the PS5 version?

My excitement had my spelling and grammar all ****ed up, smh. Beyond stoked, only took 13 months of Sony L's, Walmart L's, Gamestop L's, and Bestbuy L's, I was close to just writing this thing off. Then I got the SOLELINKS notification tweet, and for 10 secs I just stared at the tweet, lol. I finally said F it, lets try it!

Question, I have Vanguard for PS4, I know I can play it on PS5, but will it (graphically) look like the PS4 version, or will it auto upscale to look like PS5? Or am I better off just buying the PS5 version?

The PS4 version will play in backward compatibility mode, you need the PS5 version for next gen enhancements.

Congrats.

EA96276B-C906-475C-96C1-829974022D7C.gif

Just messin with you.

I can help when a re stock happens again.I’ll help send one to you for retail. But I’m not trusting anyone on NT with any of my personal payment info to cop one. If you want help you can send me a pm and we can work on verifying both people are legit.

EA96276B-C906-475C-96C1-829974022D7C.gif

Just messin with you.

I can help when a re stock happens again.I’ll help send one to you for retail. But I’m not trusting anyone on NT with any of my personal payment info to cop one. If you want help you can send me a pm and we can work on verifying both people are legit.
Good looking out.

Ubisoft is getting destroyed on yt :lol:

This year it's been Ubisoft, CDPR, R*, Activision.

EA must be feeling really good :lol:

Anyone play NHL? I picked it up over Thanksgiving weekend for super cheap. I haven't played an NHL game in almost 10 years, and I gotta say it feels exactly the same as I remember :lol:

Back
Top Bottom