The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone play NHL? I picked it up over Thanksgiving weekend for super cheap. I haven't played an NHL game in almost 10 years, and I gotta say it feels exactly the same as I remember :lol:
I got it on release date and this is the best one in like 8 years so you didn’t miss much :lol:

I didn't know and just started downloading the matrix unreal 5 engine tech demo to my PS5.

It's a 25GB download.

Since they ****** up the Warzone playlist with the weekly update, I downloaded the Vanguard MP trial

I'm too old for this ****.

WTF is this? Is this what I used to like in the MW 1+2 days? It's just a meat grinder.

Since they ****ed up the Warzone playlist with the weekly update, I downloaded the Vanguard MP trial

I'm too old for this ****.

WTF is this? Is this what I used to like in the MW 1+2 days? It's just a meat grinder.

ya i cant mess with world war 2 type games... im still playing cold war lol

Watching the gameplay demo, looks good. Can you fly already?
The Matrix Awakens PS5 Gameplay 4K ULTRA HD - YouTube

There's a drone cam so you can fly around the city.

Digital Foundry said there was no pop-in and we got SSD's so I expect this now :lol:

They have to make this into a game now. FF7 PS3 tech demo took like 13 years before it became a game so there's hope :lol:

I GOT A PS5! I GOT ONE, OMG I GOT ONE1! MERRY ****ING XMAS OT ME DAMMIT SO DAMN WLDI I FINALY OWN ONE AFTER 8 BILLION TRIES SHIIIIIIIII I PICK UP IT ONE MONDAY SON

Always thought it was a travesty how you made this thread and didn't have one for a year.
Congrats man

For y’all that got the ps from direct, did you get an email for when it shipped and tracking?

For y’all that got the ps from direct, did you get an email for when it shipped and tracking?

You can log into your profile on the playstation direct website and check the status of your order. If you have a PS+ sub I think it's free overnight or 2 day shipping.

I love seeing NTers get some PS5s! Actually one year anniversary for me with mine. I was super persistent and lucky enough to snag one for myself. You won’t be disappointed!!

Conn's(I know not the ideal place to buy one) are supposedly getting PS5 bundles in stock. Unless dude was full of ****, dude said they're charging like $1300 for the bundle and only getting 3 in stock.

Disc version
GOT Directors Cut
HD Camera
Headset
Extra Dualsense
were all in the bundle listed in the email.

Back
Top Bottom