The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Handing in my fan boy card.

Got a Switch. Mostly for playing on business trips (if they ever happen again).

Just kidding, ill never hand it in. KEVIN BUTLER FOREVER!

But I did get a Switch.

Waiting to see what they bring next gen.
1080p OLED hopefully and much better internals. If we get that they're able to hack it and put android on it then I'm sold.

Expecting this to be the Uncharted 2 of the Series.

Just got the plat for the first one today after 4 years :lol:
So glad I was able to avoid spoilers. Really enjoyed it.

I'm really behind but going to start attacking the backlog hard now.
FFVII Remake is next.

There were a few PS5's in-store around here last week.

Maybe that's been going on elsewhere, idk.

Last edited:
Stick dirft on my launch controller is outta control so a midnight black DualSense is on the way. Never had stick drift before.

1640800168598.png

Wonderful.
Strikers might be the first Persona I complete when I get round to it.

Strikers is kind of a sequel to 5 if I remember correctly.

Yea, that's what it said on that page but I'm assuming it's like Yakuza games and I won't need to play the prequel :lol:

How do you guys feel about the LG Oled65C1AUB? I need that 120hz in my life :lol:

LG make the best TV's for gaming so G1 or C1 are good choices. Can't go wrong with them

Look at the Sony A80/A90J if picture quality is the most important thing to you.

Either that or wait for what gets announced at CES 2022 in the next few weeks.

Yea, that's what it said on that page but I'm assuming it's like Yakuza games and I won't need to play the prequel :lol:

LG make the best TV's for gaming so G1 or C1 are good choices. Can't go wrong with them

Look at the Sony A80/A90J if picture quality is the most important thing to you.

Either that or wait for what gets announced at CES 2022 in the next few weeks.
From what I read, strikers takes place after the vanilla ending of persona 5. The royal edition is not mentioned in it.

Now this is a rug for a game room. :pimp:

Where are you guys finding these PS5s? I havent been looking too hard as I hoped To use my points with amazon on it but seems I ‘m going to have to look elsewhere if I want to get it by nov 22

Now this is a rug for a game room. :pimp:

Almost $400 for a rug?
1640831051060.png

That better be able to fly at that price.

Where are you guys finding these PS5s? I havent been looking too hard as I hoped To use my points with amazon on it but seems I ‘m going to have to look elsewhere if I want to get it by nov 22

my daughter put me on to this app called HotStock . she got lucky buying her boyfriend one and told me about it. sh*t was giving me constant updates where it was available at the moment. i wasn't really fast enough so she had better luck getting another for my son that day (2 in 1 one day) and mine a week later. and the places it puts u on to are major chains. got em all from Best Buy.

just be quick when u get the updates and have your pay info ready. can't wait to pick it up thursday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom