The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recommend me a new game bros. My favorite ps5 game so far has been ratchet and clank..

deathloop maybe? I’m not the biggest fallout/Skyrim guy but enjoyed them.

Having a lot of fun with the FFVII remake battle system. As time goes on and I remember the buttons I set for all the party members, it just flows nicely as I switch between everyone.
Cloud, Barret and Tifa are all fun to play with and I can see myself maxing out each character post game without it being a chore.

Opening mission always gets me pumped and Its just as good in this game. Beat the Scorpion boss on the first try but man I was getting whooped.
Coming from Horizon where I'm lvl 50 and maxed out, it was a different change of pace. Also need to stop trying to focus scan or jump :lol:

Anyone get the plat for this?
I want it on the CV but I hate plats that need multiple playthroughs and I can't even imagine what hard mode will be like in this game.

B5B30604-730C-4B44-AA91-4332465F74CC.jpeg

Just installed

Having a lot of fun with the FFVII remake battle system. As time goes on and I remember the buttons I set for all the party members, it just flows nicely as I switch between everyone.
Cloud, Barret and Tifa are all fun to play with and I can see myself maxing out each character post game without it being a chore.

Opening mission always gets me pumped and Its just as good in this game. Beat the Scorpion boss on the first try but man I was getting whooped.
Coming from Horizon where I'm lvl 50 and maxed out, it was a different change of pace. Also need to stop trying to focus scan or jump :lol:

Anyone get the plat for this?
I want it on the CV but I hate plats that need multiple playthroughs and I can't even imagine what hard mode will be like in this game.
I almost have the plat. I’m on the last chapter and need to also defeat an optimal boss. I’d say the plat difficulty is about 6/10. Hard mode makes you carefully plan how you approach battles. You cannot replenish your MP at all. It only fills back up when you complete the chapter.

Anyone know if u put ps5 games on the removable ssd and take that ssd to a friends ps5 can you play the games off the ssd better yet maybe even transfer the game to their external storage and give the game for free?

I almost have the plat. I’m on the last chapter and need to also defeat an optimal boss. I’d say the plat difficulty is about 6/10. Hard mode makes you carefully plan how you approach battles. You cannot replenish your MP at all. It only fills back up when you complete the chapter.

Will try for the plat eventually, as I just have hardmode and a couple other trophies. Not enough hours in the day for all the games out. :lol:

Anyone know if u put ps5 games on the removable ssd and take that ssd to a friends ps5 can you play the games off the ssd better yet maybe even transfer the game to their external storage and give the game for free?
I’m gonna assume that answer is hell no :lol:

Sony not gonna let people get away with some stuff like that. If that was doable, the internet would’ve let it be known immediately :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom