The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried downloading FFVII Remake on console, it won't let me.

Downloading it was like solving an Uncharted Puzzle.

Search for the game in the store. Hit the game page. Select where it says Game, there should be two options, select the 2nd "Game".
It should come up as free instead of having a price. You can download that one or add to library.

I am cautiously optimistic that this will be an above-average video game film. That said, the bar for video game films is set very low.
😅

You guys reminded me, I still need to see the Mortal Kombat film. Completely forgot about it.

I'm still crossing my fingers that this will be epic. 😂

Finally got the ps5 in today

Just got to playing sekiro and good lord 60 FPS feels almost like a new game. I don’t even have a 4K tv or hdr and it’s absolutely stunning compared to 30. Are there noticeable differences at this level with titles like GoW and HZD?

Also shout out to me for beating the genichiro tutorial boss :lol:

Just got to playing sekiro and good lord 60 FPS feels almost like a new game. I don’t even have a 4K tv or hdr and it’s absolutely stunning compared to 30. Are there noticeable differences at this level with titles like GoW and HZD?

Hater’s gonna say whatever but I honestly feel like now is to time to revisit some of the good last gen games we missed and enjoy the 60 FPS. Some are even 4k 60. Huge difference.

Last edited:

I've actually become somewhat of a FPS snob,
to the point where 60 fps and higher is the only way i'll play.

Merry Christmas

Finally got to MLB The Show and this **** is fun right out of the package. Definitely beginner friendly unlike 2k :lol:

Idk I was mad at it by the end. Kano was about the only positive throughout and the main protagonist was god ****ing awful. The originals were better.
Them explaining the powers the way they did made me sick. Kano has a laser eye because…magic and not black market tech?! Just use the story that’s in the game instead of trying to make it your own

Handing in my fan boy card.

Got a Switch. Mostly for playing on business trips (if they ever happen again).

Just kidding, ill never hand it in. KEVIN BUTLER FOREVER!

But I did get a Switch.

Get smash bros. I didn’t really play much after the 64 one and got hooked on ultimate.

Thinking of copping demon’s souls. So far only fromsoft games I’ve played were bloodborne and Sekiro. Did y’all find the game worth playing?

Back
Top Bottom