The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gettyimages-678169248-1-1623798625708-1628004231670-1642515577751.jpg

Bobby Kotick Will Remain at Activision Blizzard After Xbox Acquisition

https://www.ign.com/articles/bobby-kotick-xbox-activision-blizzard-acquisition
https://www.ign.com/articles/bobby-kotick-xbox-activision-blizzard-acquisition
:lol:

Dude is gonna get fired as soon as the deal is finalized, maybe even before because it takes a while for such things to close

Phil is a man of the people, he gonna clip him sooner or later

Dude is gonna get fired as soon as the deal is finalized, maybe even before because it takes a while for such things to close

Phil is a man of the people, he gonna clip him sooner or later

Saw this on Twitter so take with a grain of salt, but Kotick is about to be PAID.

1642524215284.png

A few people in the comments noted this does not include his stock (roughly 4 million shares).

Saw this on Twitter so take with a grain of salt, but Kotick is about to be PAID.

1642524215284.png

A few people in the comments noted this does not include his stock (roughly 4 million shares).
Yeah, like I said in the Xbox thread, the main thing I don't like about this is dude is gonna walk away from this with a massive bag.

He will have tons of money to give to Trump in 2024.

There was never going to be any sort of comeuppance for Kotick.

Who cares so long as he gets cut loose.

Gadamn :lol:

This is juicy.
I thought the Bethesda and ARM deals were massive but this one is next level.
Kotick will get 5 billion just from the shares alone :wow:

I want to see what this does for Console sales. Is MS going to beat Sony this gen and from now on?
Will COD ever see the light of day on PS consoles with it being day 1 on Gamepass?
Will WoW subscriptions be part of Gamepass to challenge FFXIV?
Would this affect the price of gamepass?

Find out on the next episode of.

2TB internal SSD drive under $200. That's a good deal right now.

5000MB/s and 4300MB/s (CDM) respectively, IOPS read/ write speed up to 600K and 500K

Not a bargain, more like a necessary price correction imho.

Part of me feels like its some self-promotion and he is using this to drum up interest.

But he has been around the industry for a long time, so maybe there is something to it.

I could only think of epic, EA or take 2 that would be bigger.

Fifa can't be exclusive but it being on Gamepass day1 could be a way to tempt Europe.
MS should now own USA. Nintendo owns Japan and Europe is the last stronghold for Sony

Take Two makes more sense.
GTA and Red Dead being exclusive will be

Yeah, MS bought Activision, but Sony has some 3 big cross-gen games due out this year.

And gussied up Uncharted re-releases.

And a remake to a game that they already remastered.

So, you know., big stuff in their own right.

Fifa can't be exclusive but it being on Gamepass day1 could be a way to tempt Europe.
MS should now own USA. Nintendo owns Japan and Europe is the last strongehold for Sony

Take Two makes more sense.
GTA and Red Dead being exclusive will be

And nba 2k as well. If Microsoft gets take 2 and nba 2k day 1 on game pass the entire hood gonna be trading their PS4/5 for series x/s

Yeah, MS bought Activision
I just learned about this today. on the otherhand, I wouldn't be surprised considering that Blizzardcon controversy that pretty much killed Activision's cash cow ways a few years ago. hopefully, MS would do better on managing and releasing better games without creative interference rather than promote that micro-transaction business point of view with gaming.

I know I’m in the minority but I like the acquisitions. It reminds me of the days where there were good exclusives on all platforms. Back then I couldn’t afford to just buy every system but I’m ready now :smokin :lol:

I know I’m in the minority but I like the acquisitions. It reminds me of the days where there were good exclusives on all platforms. Back then I couldn’t afford to just buy every system but I’m ready now :smokin :lol:

This. My plan is to do what I did last gen, 3rd party games and MS exclusives on Xbox then wait for the second body PS to come out and play whatever PS exlcusives I wanted on there.

Back
Top Bottom