The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say COD is too big of a money maker to take it strictly to Xbox. It could happen obviously, but if it did I'd think it be atleast a few years before they pulled that lever.
I don’t think most of those games will be exclusive to the Xbox platform if any. Every new COD probably hit game pass day 1 tho now

I'd say COD is too big of a money maker to take it strictly to Xbox. It could happen obviously, but if it did I'd think it be atleast a few years before they pulled that lever.
Yeah, my initial reaction was "ooo... exclusive?"
But yeah... the PS-pie is too big to segregate.
We shall see! 🤔

I think the deal gets killed. There are only 3 large independent game developers/publishers left. I doubt they let it condense to 2. Take2 and EA are the other two obviously.

I think the deal gets killed. There are only 3 large independent game developers/publishers left. I doubt they let it condense to 2. Take2 and EA are the other two obviously.

Bandai, Ubisoft, Square Enix, and you have Tencent and the other company I am forgetting in China.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford & jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited right now:

happy kayla harrison GIF by Olympic Channel

eh
ALOT of what MS has bought so far I thought it'd be a better fit for them.
I thought all Bethesda games looked like MS exclusives before they bought them.
Same with this, Activision games kinda fit what they are going for.
If Sony had the money and did this, I have a feeling it would fail.
MS definitely has a certain "voice" when it comes to gamers and the community.
This fits that mold.

Plan on getting a Series X next year anyways.

Yea nothing really changes for me. Was planning on getting a series x anyway once they got games i wanted. COD fixes that lol.

Hey everybody. Does anyone have the cosmic red cover or controller? How close to red is it? I cant decide between black or the red joint.

Back
Top Bottom