The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who needs or still uses physical printed guides. This ain't 1995 anymore or 2000 when you had to go onto Gamefaq and read a 20 page text note pad style game guide :lol:
Books dont have batteries...

*looking at my phone with <10% battery and in the middle of a Mass Effect mission*

The strategy guides are cool collectibles. I bought the one for FF XV and I’m pretty sure it’s still sealed. I don’t think people actually read them :lol:
Everyone is excited for H:FW and here I am refreshing Twitter in hopes of a Chrono Cross remaster confirmation.
Might as well charge your Vita :rofl:

Capture.PNG

If it weren't for the "DELUXE EDITION" text I mighta spent the extra 20 for the icon art.

Who needs or still uses physical printed guides. This ain't 1995 anymore or 2000 when you had to go onto Gamefaq and read a 20 page text note pad style game guide :lol:
YouTube >

Actually did it yesterday, got stuck on a part in God of War >D

EDIT: I may be the only person, but I aint really feeling this new Kratos, I want that OG Kratos back.

Greek > Norse

Capture.PNG

If it weren't for the "DELUXE EDITION" text I mighta spent the extra 20 for the icon art.
Do you even get the icon art from the deluxe? In the past everyone would get the same art regardless of the edition. I think you should be able to choose if you spend the extra bones.

Idk. I never bought a deluxe edition.

They slap that Playstation Hits banner on all the games though. As if we need to know the games are Playstation Hits after we bought them.

YouTube >

Actually did it yesterday, got stuck on a part in God of War >D

EDIT: I may be the only person, but I aint really feeling this new Kratos, I want that OG Kratos back.

Greek > Norse

They did everything they could with greek mythology.

Looks like the norse mythology will be done after Ragnarok.

Looking forward to seeing where they go next.

Egyptian, Chinese?

Last edited:

Reminds me of Motorstorm RC.
This would've been perfect on the Vita.

I actually bought the ones for Uncharted 3 and FFXIII-2 just because I like the quality of the books :lol:
Great art and hard back textured covers as well

1643464004230.png

I used to want those FF Ultimania books which are as thick as yellow pages.
No way I would get through all of that.

1643464287496.png

1643464475217.png

Last edited:
Man I remember getting the Resident Evil 2 guide and loved reading it even when I wasn’t playing the game

They’re going for $50 on eBay, Lawd

i cant wait for gt7...i saw the thrustmaster 248 at best buy yesterday and it looked legit but its crazy expensive so ill have to pass and just live with the controller for now... im actually pretty decent with the controller lol

Thinking to pull the trigger on the MK11 ultimate add on bundle for $15. I already got the game shared to me so it’d essentially be $15 to have everything.

Do ya’ll know if I purchase the dlc through my account will I be able to share it to my friend onto his account?

Back
Top Bottom