The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never got into destiny but hopefully they get the green light on a PlayStation style single player story driven game

They are in the planning stage of a new game. Guess they gave Sony a preview and they were sold on it.

I mean whether someone likes destiny or not, you have to give credit to bungie to having the best feel for shooters period. Between halo and destiny the guns feel great and all feel different.

phil-spencer-xbox.gif

Seems like they bought it so MS or whoever didn't snatch them up and leave Sony with no FPS.
I fully support this

But I'm sure all the people online that were talking about monopolies and antitrust violations will be upset about this, right? :D

It's 1 developer.

It’s one developer vs a publisher and owner of like 20 studios. It’s night and day difference. If Sony were to buy EA or something of that nature that would be equivalent.

It's 1 developer.
With contractors, Bungie probably employs near a thousand people at any given time. They are massive

Second, people can't complain about Xbox buying a publisher to become the #3 biggest company in terms of Revenue in the gaming market, when the current #2 is dropping billions

Bungie is rumored to be working on something. Apparently they pulled a bunch of people off the PVP team for D2, which is why Destiny 2's PVP has been atrocious for a few years.

All unverified rumors, but still floating around.

Honestly this is a little strange. After leaving Activision Bungie was so adamant their independence was the most important thing. It would appear 3.6 billi is the most important thing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom