The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is probably the best pre order bonus for Elden Ring:

elden ring.png

Best Buy

They did everything they could with greek mythology.

Looks like the norse mythology will be done after Ragnarok.

Looking forward to seeing where they go next.

Egyptian, Chinese?

I'm down for Egyptian Mythology.

This with modern day CGI and as a game will be dope

Had no idea there was a book for GT4.
The books that came with GT5 and GT Sport are some of the best gaming books I've seen. Learnt a lot with them.

i cant wait for gt7...i saw the thrustmaster 248 at best buy yesterday and it looked legit but its crazy expensive so ill have to pass and just live with the controller for now... im actually pretty decent with the controller lol
it's a cosmetically enhanced T150. I was suppose to buy it last year around August/September but it was still unavailable. other than the moderately stronger FFB, telemetry display, slightly better wheel cover and updated wheel pedals which cost a lot separately, it is pretty much the T150. I would have preferred if they added the equally costly stick shifter rather than the pretty much slightly better pedal.

I ended up with the cheaper T150. it was good although hated the plastic feel of the wheel. ended up buying a cheap silicon wheel cover for the wheel which worked out great than expected. shelled out $10 more rather than spending $200-$250 more for the T248. that price for the T248 is not worth it imo. for such an amount, the T300 would make more sense, although that wheel is amazing, the durability is shot.

Man I remember getting the Resident Evil 2 guide and loved reading it even when I wasn’t playing the game

They’re going for $50 on eBay, Lawd
the OG RE2 was amazing. can't remember how much replay value it had and how my friends and I played countless hours playing it.

i cant wait for gt7...i saw the thrustmaster 248 at best buy yesterday and it looked legit but its crazy expensive so ill have to pass and just live with the controller for now... im actually pretty decent with the controller lol
After the $1,800 chair…$500 console…folks got OLEDs in here. This should be like buying Doordash.

I have the MGS 4 collector's edition guide. Comes with a Shinkawa lithograph.

x2homauxv6e21.jpg

Didn't really use it, but it's nice.

MGS 4 was the peak hype train for me. Had to have it.

I'm there with you on this. I bought the collector's edition of the game that came with the behind the scenes Blu-Ray and I don't regret it one bit. I still have it.

Didn’t care for the first horizon , so I imagine this will be the same . Game looks beautiful though . Probably bout to waste my money and cop because of the hype smh

So I did the Uncharted 4 upgrade for $10... someone here mentioned you get a free ticket for the movie... how does that work?

The wait is driving me nutz... All of my gaming this weekend was playing GT Sport doing time trials in VR.

I ordered the Fanatec DD Pro premium bundle but doubt it will be here in time for the release.

The only other thing I am considering to go with this drop is an F1-style wheel for the DD Pro.

I am also bracing myself (emotionally) for further delays. :lol:

i doubt there is any delays... they keep announcing the release date as 3/4... but ya man i am hyped myself...once it releases it will be the main game i will focus on...right now its just cold war...but ya i was so hyped i was looking up videos on youtube on the racing chair setups like playseat lol

Back
Top Bottom