The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgot who asked about best medals/game in Vanguard. Mine was 30/3 and got a mega kill medal. Game is so blah overall. I wonder if there will ever be a FPS multiplayer where they don’t spawn people behind you :smh:

D1DDAD4D-5742-4B5B-B631-E445D08C730B.jpeg

1DF37120-8901-43FF-9443-4B9FC596F99C.jpeg

Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of engine swapping.
Seeing cross-brand swapping would be ridiculous, IMO. 🤷‍♂️
My buddy dropped an LS7 in his s2000 years ago, car is a monster. No traction through 3rd, but on the highway it pulled like a freight train, roasting Lambos and Ferraris. Good times.

Man BF really dropped the ball with this game i was really looking forward to it and after watching this video i may not even buy it after its completly patch just because they got rid of what BF was known for which is destruction. smh

Last edited:
My buddy dropped an LS7 in his s2000 years ago, car is a monster. No traction through 3rd, but on the highway it pulled like a freight train, roasting Lambos and Ferraris. Good times.
Obvs if ppl do it in real-life, that's cool... but I just don't want to see that in the game. I always associated engines with the cars they were designed to be in. Like for the Skyline GTR, it was the RB26... for EG or EK Civics, it was the B-series, 2JZ in Supras... and so on. I'm, personally, not even a fan of K-swapping an older Civic. Engines are a bit like the soul of a car, to me. But once you start putting Ferrari engines in Mustangs or whatever, then it just gets ridiculous IMO.

Obvs if ppl do it in real-life, that's cool... but I just don't want to see that in the game. I always associated engines with the cars they were designed to be in. Like for the Skyline GTR, it was the RB26... for EG or EK Civics, it was the B-series, 2JZ in Supras... and so on. I'm, personally, not even a fan of K-swapping an older Civic. Engines are a bit like the soul of a car, to me. But once you start putting Ferrari engines in Mustangs or whatever, then it just gets ridiculous IMO.

K-Series were put here to bless everyone bud. :rofl:

Does Best Buy have the best pre-order bonus for Elden ring or should I be looking elsewhere?

I only see Best Buy with a steelbook and Gamestop with a replica whistle.

Based on that, yes.

I haven't played GTA V in years... I hope my saved-game is still somewhere in the cloud. 😬

Back
Top Bottom