The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only got to play 3 hours. The first main boss is pissing me off :lol:

Sekiro got me playing way too aggressive :lol:

The one behind that smoke wall or whatever that is in the cave right

If we talm bout the same 1 yea he a problem

Yup I'm like 1-2 main quest away from the end and I need to get my level up for sure, luckily there's a ton of crap you can do.

What skill trees you messin with?
Hunter, Melee and infiltrator are my most filled up.
think i have a 2-3 points in the other ones.
damn you already nearing the completion of the main story?? I have no idea how far im into the story yet. But I did just come across some big *** elephant robot lol

Im using the hunter and warrior skill tree some many damn moves weapons and skills I still have not found my preferred method of playing

IDEK what I'm doing in Elden Ring :lol: I've been running around killing guards and getting killed. Got my horse. Made it through a very over protected gate though and now in some weird hazy area with a guy I can learn skills from.

Can you imbue weapons in ER like you could in souls? That was my preferred method of taking down bosses.

Yes

You can use grease or Ashes of War

Grease is the equivalent of resin from DS and Ashes of War replace infusion

Reactions: ace
IDEK what I'm doing in Elden Ring :lol: I've been running around killing guards and getting killed. Got my horse. Made it through a very over protected gate though and now in some weird hazy area with a guy I can learn skills from.
That’s the best part! Just play and enjoy the experience. I played, fought a boss and realized later that I wasn’t following the story. I was confused because I hadn’t learn how to level up but had already fought a boss :lol:

Wait, GT7 didn't get delayed and is even getting released early :lol:

Question for Elden Ring players. Can you not overlevel since it's open world?
In Horizon Zero Dawn and pretty much every RPG, I pretty much do the side content before main quests so I'm OP for main quests. Some of the end game machines were still tough but wonder how From Software balanced it out. Did they go the FF8 route and have the enemies match your level?

Wait, GT7 didn't get delayed and is even getting released early :lol:

Question for Elden Ring players. Can you not overlevel since it's open world?
In Horizon Zero Dawn and pretty much every RPG, I pretty much do the side content before main quests so I'm OP for main quests. Some of the end game machines were still tough but wonder how From Software balanced it out. Did they go the FF8 route and have the enemies match your level?
So far it seems like you can over level but as most Souls players know, you can still get one shot if you aren’t careful :lol:

The boss I’m stuck on seems like his attack pattern changes based on what I do. That itself adds a challenge.

Interesting article:

SONY.png

A cliff note:

SONY 1.png

Source:

We already know Rusty lurks on this thread and will be salivating when he sees and reads this article :lol:

Man to bad Hybrid is no longer active and on NT anymore. I'm sure he lurks and reads the post on this thread though.
Z1yn6eF.gif

damn you already nearing the completion of the main story?? I have no idea how far im into the story yet. But I did just come across some big *** elephant robot lol

Im using the hunter and warrior skill tree some many damn moves weapons and skills I still have not found my preferred method of playing

:lol: the Termatusk(elephant) is no joke.
Snuck past a Snapmaw, thought I was in the clear and that ish snuck up behind me

Yeah I'm around 36 hours in. I was doing 2 side quest for every main one, but the story got bonkers and I wanted to keep it going. Coming off a 5 main quest binge and I'm gonna be doing side quest for a min, need some new weapons/armor and need to craft pouches.
I'm a level 30 right now need to be higher for these upcoming missions

Yeah I'm still overwhelmed by all the skills,
Slowly branching out to machine master and the trapper though.

Def gonna slow it down before i finish the main story
Wild that whenever I'm done with this game i got GT7 on deck

So far it seems like you can over level but as most Souls players know, you can still get one shot if you aren’t careful :lol:

The boss I’m stuck on seems like his attack pattern changes based on what I do. That itself adds a challenge.
Some of the enemies definitely change their patterns based on whether you roll, shield block or get too aggressive in attack. It’s adaptive.

:lol: the Termatusk(elephant) is no joke.
Snuck past a Snapmaw, thought I was in the clear and that ish snuck up behind me

Yeah I'm around 36 hours in. I was doing 2 side quest for every main one, but the story got bonkers and I wanted to keep it going. Coming off a 5 main quest binge and I'm gonna be doing side quest for a min, need some new weapons/armor and need to craft pouches.
I'm a level 30 right now need to be higher for these upcoming missions

Yeah I'm still overwhelmed by all the skills,
Slowly branching out to machine master and the trapper though.

Def gonna slow it down before i finish the main story
Wild that whenever I'm done with this game i got GT7 on deck

I haven't came cross a snapmaw yet lol

but one machine that I took for a joke and let it get close to me was the widemaw lmao

yup once im done with this game im hopping on gt7 and going to pick back up DL2

Some of the enemies definitely change their patterns based on whether you roll, shield block or get too aggressive in attack. It’s adaptive.
I told stay lurkin stay lurkin this. I knew I wasn’t trippin :lol:

My Bloodborne instincts kick in and got me being way too aggressive. I’m tryna get all the smoke :lol:

I told stay lurkin stay lurkin this. I knew I wasn’t trippin :lol:

My Bloodborne instincts kick in and got me being way too aggressive. I’m tryna get all the smoke :lol:
I usually focus stamina and health early on since I know my play style. I’m a dodge and counter type(bloodborne) last thing I need is to run out of gas after a good dodge and can’t attack.

I just can't get excited about a GT game anymore... 4 was the last one I bought and I thought it was pretty damn boring after getting into the Forza series.

I just can't get excited about a GT game anymore... 4 was the last one I bought and I thought it was pretty damn boring after getting into the Forza series.

Which Forza are you comparing GT to? Motor Sport or Horizon series?

To me Horizon Forza series is fun. But really just reminds of arcade racers like Burnout before.

When I had a XB1X and played Forizon Horizon 4 what I did not like was how the game had so many ads tied into the game to buy DLC for expansion packs and cars, etc.

Last edited:
Motorsport. I really had the whole having to do the driving tests and no rewind feature. Does this game actually feature damage on car models?

Here we go with the apple vs. android conjecture… waste of everyone’s time.

Forza Motorsport or Grand Turismo… we all like what we like. The PC only guys would call them both trash… again pointless to spread negativity about either.

Personally, I like them all for different reasons. Do I have a favorite? Sure… And then… :emoji_raised_back_of_hand:

Back
Top Bottom