The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go with the apple vs. android conjecture… waste of everyone’s time.

Forza Motorsport or Grand Turismo… we all like what we like. The PC only guys would call them both trash… again pointless to spread negativity about either.

Personally, I like them all for different reasons. Do I have a favorite? Sure… And then… :emoji_raised_back_of_hand:

Yeah and I just don't have time to dedicate to more than 1 racing sim game. Or let alone multiple consoles or have a high end gaming PC. I mean heck more power to people who own this type of setup and I'm straight up envious of guys who have the time for all that. I can afford to have all 3 current consoles, a high end gaming pc, and a high end Macbook Pro. But for me it's all about how I spend my time and where my money goes outside of gaming.

Also just another of the many reasons why I don't own a series x or sub to Gamepass. After having a XB1X and having it collect dust after replaying RDR1 and some time on Forza Horizon 4 I just don't see myself buying a xbox console again.

Gamepass as a service is great for what it is and for the price it's at now with all the tricks. But eventually that service will slowly go up in price over the years just like whats happened to Netflix and will continue to happen.

did u get codes to work? streamer said his didn't.

Mine aren't working right now also.

Makes sense the game has not officially street date released yet :lol:

I'm not worried about and I'm sure by Thursday 9pm pst or by the 4th I'll be able to use the codes for DLC.

Which Forza are you comparing GT to? Motor Sport or Horizon series?

To me Horizon Forza series is fun. But really just reminds of arcade racers like Burnout before.

When I had a XB1X and played Forizon Horizon 4 what I did not like was how the game had so many ads tied into the game to buy DLC for expansion packs and cars, etc.

He talking about Motorsport. And he is right. It came out after GT4 and completely exposed the game and Motorsport has been on top across the board ever since.

He talking about Motorsport. And he is right. It came out after GT4 and completely exposed the game and Motorsport has been on top across the board ever since.

GT 5 on PS3 for me was the best GT game. I legit put in 300+ hours into it. It came out in 2010 right in the middle of the last recession and after the housing market crash in 2008.

I was in between working random and bad IT contract jobs at the time and got laid off several times. So yeah thats how I put in 300+ hours into the game and did the Le Mans 24 hour race. I also was scamming and hitting up the 2 Gamestop stores where I lived for the exclusive DLC cars they had. I had 2 stores in my neighborhood a cross the street from each other and would walk in and say to the store employees "Hey I pre ordered GT 5 collectors edition and didn't get the GS exclusive DLC cars". Back then GS stores had a folder with back up DLC codes they could find in the store computers and just print them out for you to use :lol:

After that Gran Turismo 3 on PS2 era is up there and had the wow :wow: factor at the time of it's release for graphics, game physics, and OST and music in the game.

I skipped GT6. I bought GT Sport used for like $15 and just could not get into it on PS4 and just returned it back to GS and got a refund.

Last edited:
More difficult than BB or souls??? Or more lenient/forgiving?

More or less the same. The ability to go off in another direction if you get hung up on a boss fight mostly prevents those road blocks from the other games.

I say mostly because tonight I faced the first boss that took me a lot of attempts, and the places I hadn't explored were out of my level range. So, I leveled up best I could, upgraded my weapons/flask, and handled the boss.

Before that, I was cruising pretty good through the game. To me, the toughest part of these games is the beginning until you defeat the first 2-3 bosses.

Got home and installing now:

D81535E2-D804-4E8E-89CD-4D67E722812C.jpeg

D74891B4-1675-4908-99BB-DAD306DD7BEA.jpeg

1A57EBE1-4CD1-474E-B3E9-1E713005119D.jpeg

7F602EAF-E8E9-42B5-B5D5-A88049A8CA82.jpeg

5B09266E-8167-4422-A290-BA52E396A96D.jpeg

E56EFA9F-444B-426B-BD7A-A9A3350619D9.jpeg

3C8350D3-5435-4BBD-9AF4-769F3323724F.jpeg
LFG!!!

6C091878-7D33-45FB-B434-461654CCB1DD.gif

GT 5 on PS3 for me was the best GT game. I legit put in 300+ hours into it. It came out in 2010 right in the middle of the last recession and after the housing market crash in 2008.

I was in between working random and bad IT contract jobs at the time and got laid off several times. So yeah thats how I put in 300+ hours into the game and did the Le Mans 24 hour race. I also was scamming and hitting up the 2 Gamestop stores where I lived for the exclusive DLC cars they had. I had 2 stores in my neighborhood a cross the street from each other and would walk in and say to the store employees "Hey I pre ordered GT 5 collectors edition and didn't get the GS exclusive DLC cars". Back then GS stores had a folder with back up DLC codes they could find in the store computers and just print them out for you to use :lol:

After that Gran Turismo 3 on PS2 era is up there and had the wow :wow: factor at the time of it's release for graphics, game physics, and OST and music in the game.

I skipped GT6. I bought GT Sport used for like $15 and just could not get into it on PS4 and just returned it back to GS and got a refund.

i put in mad time in GT5... i didnt like gt sport at all... played for like 2days and stopped playing all together... in GT5 there was a glitch where you can swap cars with people so i was basically getting any and every car i wanted lol...the game was fun but i stopped playing because b spec was so frustrating.... the AI was just so dumb i swear i wanted to break my controller several times lmao

Man, I had the most surreal experience in Elden Ring yesterday.

I was randomly exploring far north of the starting point when I found a beautiful lake that had giant prawns in it that tried to stab me. I ran from them into a cave that turned out to be a dungeon that was too high level for me. :lol:
So I cheesed my way through it by using arrows and backstabbing and somehow managed to beat the boss in there on my first try, when I know i wasn't leveled up enough to do so (Bleed procs ftw). I exited out the other side of the dungeon into an area i KNOW I'm too early to be in and was promptly greeted by a huge dragon boss that was hurling fire and lightning bolts at me. So I ran for my life, only to stumble into another boss fight in an area that i thought looked safe. Dude summoned a giant skeleton that was chasing me around, hurling bones. :lol:
So anyway, I ran from him too and stumbled into a mountain passage that led me halfway up a peak where an ongoing war was happening between different NPC factions. As I was hiding nearby, absorbing all the souls from the fight, I noticed a bright flash at the top of the peak, so I decided to make my way there, all the while running from about 4-5 different world bosses during the process. :lol:
When I finally made it up there, I found out the flash was actually a boss crashing into the peak, who promptly one shot me as I stood there trying to decipher his appearance. I finally went up there to grab my souls, booked it again, and eventually fast traveled back down to the first chapel to figue out what the hell just happened. And this was all over the course of several hours of just non stop runnin and gunnin mind you. This game is incredible. I dont think I've ever had an experience like that in any game I've played. Easy GOTY for me. :lol:

TL;DR: Game is wild. 10/10 :lol:

Man so after playing GT7 last night for about 4 hours before I fell asleep from being exhausted. I can say this about playing with the Dualsense controller:

The dualsense is really great. You feel the cracks in the pavement, rain puddles, solid 'a-chunk when the driver slams the stick into gear. You also feel loss of traction with the adaptive triggers pulsing on the throttle, ABS on the brake.

I want to get a Thurstmaster racing wheel but just don't have space to set one up in my room.

Also man I can see GT 7 killing a few Dualsense controllers just from wear & tear alone :lol:

Last edited:
I restarted demon souls and wow, magic is a game changer. Had no idea you could use magic so early. It’s a lot more fun with magic. I’m on level 1-2 now. Finally feels fun

Same exact place as I was before so please no spoilers lol but 1-2 is gonna be more fun this time

Back
Top Bottom