The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rolled credits on HFW.
46 hours and still so much more to do.
Def lived up to the hype and tbh next gen has officially started for me w/ this game.
The story was great but its gonna be interesting where it even goes from here while improving on the gameplay mechanics.
Now to live in this world until my 2nd anticipated game GT7 drops.
Horizon Forbidden West_20220221180508.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20220222135307.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20220222154827.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20220227123905.jpg

Horizon Forbidden West_20220227140634.jpg

Caught Uncharted today for $8 at a Cinépolis luxury theater with sofa reclining seats and where you can order food and beer and get it delivered to your seat.

F the critics bashing the movie and comparing it to a cheap Indiana Jones knock off :lol:

The movie ain’t winning any academy awards or even golden globe. But it’s entertaining enough worth seeing in a theater. Yeah some parts had stupid unrealistic action sequences . But not on the level of The Fast & The Furious dumbness :lol:

But yeah on the last clip you know a sequel is happening for sure and the box office numbers have been good enough for Sony to green light a sequel if not a trilogy.

Horizon 1 released one week before Breath of the Wild

Horizon 2 released one week before Elden Ring

Therefore, we can conclude that GTA 6 will release one week after Horizon 3.

Have you not learned from GTA V release. R* is going to wait until the very end of this console gen and then finally drop GTA VI and then drop a remastered version next gen.

Naughty Dog basically has copied and followed this release route with they’re games :lol:

Caught Uncharted today for $8 at a Cinépolis luxury theater with sofa reclining seats and where you can order food and beer and get it delivered to your seat.

F the critics bashing the movie and comparing it to a cheap Indiana Jones knock off :lol:

The movie ain’t winning any academy awards or even golden globe. But it’s entertaining enough worth seeing in a theater. Yeah some parts had stupid unrealistic action sequences . But not on the level of The Fast & The Furious dumbness :lol:

But yeah on the last clip you know a sequel is happening for sure and the box office numbers have been good enough for Sony to green light a sequel if not a trilogy.
rule of thumb, never believe the critics.
always look for the moviegoers review, except for Twilight.

Super agreed, it was raining yesterday so I took the whole family to a matinee and we had a great time.

It's the equivalent of watching a playthrough of one of the games on easy difficulty - simple and accessible to all. No time wasted, mostly action and story progression. No elaborate special effects... great pace and wraps in just under 2hrs.

Post-credit scenes were a nice touch. My youngest is already looking forward to the sequel.

Sidebar - Yes, I have a coke/cherry ICEE addiction but this is an unbiased review.

I'm tempted to splurge and buy it...knowing damn well I won't complete it.

I still don't know if I'll complete it, but I had been putting off getting into a Souls game for a while. I had this **** sitting there staring at me all evening when I got home on Friday. Part of me didn't even want to turn it on, because I knew it would be an uphill journey.

It really reminds me of old RPGs that really didn't hold your hand. I appreciate having to figure out a lot of things myself, instead of 17 waypoints on my screen at one point.

The fact that the story isn't really pushing you hard in one direction is what I think makes this work for me. I hear Souls games are a lot more linear, and you have less of a chance to exit a tough battle and just head to a completely different part of the map with different enemies and tasks.

I can see why some people would think it's mundane or boring, but I've been dying for an RPG experience like this. It kind of reminds me of Morrowind in how much time I have to spend examining the map and natural landmarks to navigate or even learn what the hell I should do next.

lol I think I need a shield in ER. But I love the movement when dual wielding.
I wanted to keep a shield for parrying, but I have since evolved to using the parry dagger in my off hand along with a high crit dagger in my main hand. That way I have the rapid hits of the dual wield dagger moveset with a parry in my pocket for when I catch an enemy using the same move over and over. Dual wielding katanas with different elements feels so good too.

Back
Top Bottom