The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GT7 reminds me why I prefer sim style races over arcade. With arcade racers, I can never fully get the weight of the car or feel how fast I’m going. Cars in those types of games swerve so easily that I always end up flying into objects or walls as a result. With GT7 I get a much better understanding of my car’s weight, power, and handling, which lets me drive a lot more carefully.

once i have the space I’m putting a whole racing simulator in my crib cheaper than actually copping the whips for my midlife crisis.

Maybe at first, next you know you're figuring out how to get this setup
L3-Boeing-787-full-flight-simulator.jpg

Everything involved with aviation is always crazy expensive. They can’t even play video games for cheap. :lol:

What does GT7 run at? are there resolution and performance modes, or is it 4k 60 +/- RT?
As I understand it, gameplay is locked at 60 with no RT, regardless of what mode you choose.
The difference is in the replays, Scapes, menus and the other modes.... where you can get RT @ 30 or no RT @ 60.

And this makes absolute sense, cuz there's no point in having RT during gameplay. You shouldn't be focusing all those reflections and lighting effects when you're driving.

Y’all playing with the controller or got steering wheels or potentially even more elaborate type set ups?

I haven’t gotten into a GT game since GT3 on the ps2 :lol: but I may cop 7 around Black Friday time or something

Playseat Challenge + Fanatec GT DD Pro & Clubsport V3 pedals. Also used various Thrustmaster bases but most recently the TG-T (1&2) w/ LCM pedals on the same rig.

Controller
That has to be the easiest Dirt Rally stage I have ever seen.

Or maybe it is WRC?

Idk, only racing game I play is Gt. Are any of the others for PlayStation any good?

I’d still be off in the rhubarb on that, I’m trash at rally. :lol:

Does anyone still play fall guys?

Im curious to see if they continued to add new mini games/levels

My Ps4 is boxed up its been awhile since i touched it and have been debating to mess with it a bit until mlb the show and new apex season starts (hard stuck Diamond 4 as a solo) if anyone plays lmk

Does anyone still play fall guys?

Im curious to see if they continued to add new mini games/levels

My Ps4 is boxed up its been awhile since i touched it and have been debating to mess with it a bit until mlb the show and new apex season starts (hard stuck Diamond 4 as a solo) if anyone plays lmk
Fall guys is on season 6 I think. They add new content every season

I’m so trash on rally and drift.

I beat the cafe campaign. Used the v12 berlinetta with race tires. Got the job done off straight power but couldn’t hang with gr3 cars in the turns.

There is no Mazda 787b? 😔
Don't do the rally challenges yet... some of them are broken... as in, it gives your Sport Hard tires instead of actual dirt tires.

I suck at drifting too, but I find a bit more success with it when I use the controller.

The 787b is absolutely in there!

Back
Top Bottom