The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't do the rally challenges yet... some of them are broken... as in, it gives your Sport Hard tires instead of actual dirt tires.

I suck at drifting too, but I find a bit more success with it when I use the controller.

The 787b is absolutely in there!

Ok I was trying the rally challenge where you have to overtake, it’s the first one and I was mad frustrated I couldn’t even get moving. That explains a lot.

I have to find my favorite Mazda now! :pimp:

____________________👑
2049.jpg

You just need to find the right weapon that clicks for you. Then the game becomes fun.
I've got two i cycle between. Working on spell casting to make sure I can range flying enemies now. Its been fun tho 8) Now that I beat Margit I feel like I've got the ball rolling.

Any of you guys recommend something to prevent dust buildup?

I use Endust on my ps5 and tv. I vacuum everything else twice a week (tv stand, floor).

It's not alot of buildup but i know it's there.

12 Million for Elden Ring is insane. Souls is now mainstream. That is like COD numbers.

Hopefully this translates to more sales for other Souls games like Demon Souls and Bloodborne and future titles
Reading Amazon reviews I can tell this is the first souls games for a lot of people and they weren't ready :lol:

Sony TV's just got it so hopefully consoles to follow

Last edited:
Elden Ring Caelid/Dragonbarrow

After a long *** time took down Dragonbarrow’s Godskin Apostle (aka Foreskin *******, **** him :lol: )

Fight wasn’t too bad once I learned his move set, I was just a bit underleveled especially judging by the smithing stones on the way to him being +3 higher than anything I had, and his rune drop being higher by a decent margin than any enemy I fought before. I still felt like it was doable though and not too cheap once you knew his moves, common followups, and how to try baiting moves that leave him vulnerable so I stuck with it. Wanted to take care of it before moving on from red lands.

Elden Ring Caelid/Dragonbarrow

After a long *** time took down Dragonbarrow’s Godskin Apostle (aka Foreskin *******, **** him :lol: )

Fight wasn’t too bad once I learned his move set, I was just a bit underleveled especially judging by the smithing stones on the way to him being +3 higher than anything I had, and his rune drop being higher by a decent margin than any enemy I fought before. I still felt like it was doable though and not too cheap once you knew his moves, common followups, and how to try baiting moves that leave him vulnerable so I stuck with it. Wanted to take care of it before moving on from red lands.

Caelid is AWFUL. Level design is so depressing actually impacted my mood IRL

Any of you guys recommend something to prevent dust buildup?

I use Endust on my ps5 and tv. I vacuum everything else twice a week (tv stand, floor).

It's not alot of buildup but i know it's there.

My brain is so stuck on Elden Ring I was thinking “I haven’t come across a dust status effect yet, what is that ?!?”

My house is pretty hairy from pets.

I just pull the PlayStation apart and clean it if it’s breathing hard.

I’ve only done it twice in a few years though.

Caelid is AWFUL. Level design is so depressing actually impacted my mood IRL

I got there, couldn’t figure how to get in castle and just left. That area is sad as hell :lol:

Yep it’s rough and barren. From my vague understanding of the lore it’s because it’s
affected by the dragon rot
. So it makes sense.

Respect to y’all committing to blind playthroughs tho. The fights demand enough patience already so I’m ngl I look up stuff here and there :lol:. I don’t have the same patience to explore everything myself like I did with BOTW.

Just found out the purpose of the no skill weapon art earlier. Equipped it on a shield and I’m able to use my weapon skill even with a shield :pimp:

My house is pretty hairy from pets.

I just pull the PlayStation apart and clean it if it’s breathing hard.

I’ve only done it twice in a few years though.

I want to clean the fan but i know i will mess things up if i do it myself :lol:

My brain is so stuck on Elden Ring I was thinking “I haven’t come across a dust status effect yet, what is that ?!?”
This extra funny cuz my friend says anytime we die in game it reminds him of everybody getting dusted at the end of Infinity War so he refers to death as getting dusted every time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom