The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got in on ER smh lol

Im following a guide walkthrough on youtube

There is no way i would be able to play this game without a guide. I have no sense of direction and where to head to next other than getting those barn fires

Demon souls is addicting after you beat your first boss. That grind in the beginning is rough but worth it

Can’t wait to pickup ER once I’m done with this game. Demon souls is my favorite ps5 game so far and I remember I almost gave up on it

Last edited:
Controller

Idk, only racing game I play is Gt. Are any of the others for PlayStation any good?

I’d still be off in the rhubarb on that, I’m trash at rally. :lol:

Definitely, but few are sims. Dirt Rally being the only one I would say is a sim. It is all Rally Racing.

Some good ones include:

Dirt 5
Project Cars 2 (3 is out too, but I have heard it is more arcade-y)
WRC
Crew 2
Dirt Rally 2

Some OKAY ones:
Wrecked
Gravel

Terrible ones I liked:
Dangerous Driving
The Grand Tour (so bad, but you are basically playing along to the show, which I love)

Yeah, project cars 2 is a fail.

I bought it used out of excitement for the new Z car - more fail.

Downloaded GTA online while playing Elden Ring last night.

God god, that was a rough transition. GTA controls are so sluggish.

Ahh man you are ruining it! :lol:

i know i am lol but i aint got the time and patience to be mindlessly wondering around getting killed lol. im just using it as a point to where i should be going. but im at least trying to get some of the first half complete than maybe i will give up the guide lol.

Demon souls is addicting after you beat your first boss. That grind in the beginning is rough but worth it

Can’t wait to pickup ER once I’m done with this game. Demon souls is my favorite ps5 game so far and I remember I almost gave up on it

what i dont understand is how much better graphically Demon souls is over ER

For those playing GTA5 Online, how do you turn of the audio/chat from the controller? I got a bunch of lil kids screaming through the speaker and I can't figure out how to turn it off. The sound menu option is NOT working either.

sekiro still the best from game idc

Just looks and runs 🔥 on the series X :wow:

ER has some better moments but Sekiro looks better consistently. A decent amount better. Animations are better etc. but I don’t think it is fair to compare since FROM clearly isn’t trying to accomplish the same thing with the two (even though I just did :lol: ).

Sekiro is cool but it’s something about the exploration and setting in Souls/Bloodborne/ER that I enjoy more than the highs of Sekiro

Was on the 4th of 5 races where I’d taken 1st in all of the GT World Championship…. & GT7 updated in test mode & not servers are offline…
🥲

Was on the 4th of 5 races where I’d taken 1st in all of the GT World Championship…. & GT7 updated in test mode & not servers are offline…
🥲
For what it's worth, my game hung once during a championship. When I rebooted, it took me right back into that round, so I could continue on with the next race.

I received access for a PS5 from PlayStation. :pimp: I haven’t been on PS since the PS1 and PS2 days. What are some game recommendations? I’m coming from xbox

For those playing GTA5 Online, how do you turn of the audio/chat from the controller? I got a bunch of lil kids screaming through the speaker and I can't figure out how to turn it off. The sound menu option is NOT working either.

I'm pretty sure it was in the Audio part. I was able to lower it, but then I turned it off for the very same reason. It is cool to get the phone calls through it in the story mode.

For what it's worth, my game hung once during a championship. When I rebooted, it took me right back into that round, so I could continue on with the next race.
I honestly hope so. I mean I’m sure I can get 1st in those again but I really don’t want have to do 7 laps again…

I received access for a PS5 from PlayStation. :pimp: I haven’t been on PS since the PS1 and PS2 days. What are some game recommendations? I’m coming from xbox

What type of games do you like to play?

If your into single player games then you can't go wrong with the following:

- Uncharted Collection
- Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
- Spider-Man and Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Ratchet and Clank

I would also recommend Astro's Playroom, It comes preloaded on the PS5 and gives you a feel for some of the new features the PS5 has.

Specifically haptic feedback.

Back
Top Bottom