The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skimmed some of the Hogwarts Legacy state of play. Wanted to just get an idea of what it looked like but still be able to go in as blind as possible if I eventually play. Thought it really delivered and looked much better than the previous footage we’d seen. Excited for future news we get on it.

GT does save status….
Nice!
Race 4 of World GT Series Race 4…
ABA4CEE7-EE59-4A5B-B9AA-0327DFE59312.gif

I didn’t realize that was the last race of the game. It was when all the AI in the game was congratulating me that I realized I had beat the entire game lol.
One mo time!

I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm already dreading that S-10 license.

I remember it took me like a week to even get used to the f1 cars at a competitive level.

Taking turns way too slow or driving off the track coming in too hot.

Just beat demon souls. Feel good but it would’ve been nice to have a story, cut scenes, etc. I also wanted to fight the dragon. Ending was cool but felt low effort for all the grind. Either way it’s my favorite PS5 game (haven’t played ER). Gonna play the first horizon game then pickup Elden ring. Sucks that the other fromsoftware games arent 60 fps otherwise I’d scoop em up too.

Ran up some more ER yesterday and had a more satisfying day with the game. Memorable boss fight, interestingly designed areas, and a difficult but fair Evergaol fight. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and things continue picking back up for me.

Just beat demon souls. Feel good but it would’ve been nice to have a story, cut scenes, etc. I also wanted to fight the dragon. Ending was cool but felt low effort for all the grind. Either way it’s my favorite PS5 game (haven’t played ER). Gonna play the first horizon game then pickup Elden ring. Sucks that the other fromsoftware games arent 60 fps otherwise I’d scoop em up too.

Sekiro runs 60 fps on PS5, definitely a game changer. I know Bloodborne doesn’t but can’t speak on the DS games.

Outta all the games I’ve heard that sekiro has the most of a story. Definitely will be scooping.

I like this page for filling in blanks for lore too if you care to, had some great videos for Sekiro that made me appreciate the story more.

Here’s a Demon Souls vid, haven’t played the game yet so can’t say if this particular vid is great though

Sekiro is good with giving cut scenes for most major bosses, really enriches the game and adds to the scale for certain fights and makes them more memorable. Generally speaking, the style of fighting is very different from DS though so you kind of have to forget most things you know switching to Sekiro. It’s much less about patiently waiting for openings and a more engaging mix of parries, counters, and attacks. Typically at least.

Last edited:
Dark Souls Remastered is 60fps
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is 60fps
Dark Souls III is 60fps
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is 60fps
Elden Ring is 60fps

Bloodborne is 30fps :frown:

Any tuning tips for my Porsche GT3? I did the cafe menu challenge but was only able to place 3rd for each race.

I remember it took me like a week to even get used to the f1 cars at a competitive level.

Taking turns way too slow or driving off the track coming in too hot.

You're referring to the Super Formula car, right?
Cuz it really needs you to reset your mind on how to drive it. You can brake so much later and take corners so much faster.
I just did the Leguna Seca license and one corner, initially took it in 4th gear, half throttle... then slowly, I realized that I could take it in 5th gear, full throttle! You really have to build your confidence up to it.

Any tuning tips for my Porsche GT3? I did the cafe menu challenge but was only able to place 3rd for each race.

Maybe you can find something in here?

Last edited:

I like this page for filling in blanks for lore too if you care to, had some great videos for Sekiro that made me appreciate the story more.

Here’s a Demon Souls vid, haven’t played the game yet so can’t say if this particular vid is great though

Sekiro is good with giving cut scenes for most major bosses, really enriches the game and adds to the scale for certain fights and makes them more memorable. Generally speaking, the style of fighting is very different from DS though so you kind of have to forget most things you know switching to Sekiro. It’s much less about patiently waiting for openings and a more engaging mix of parries, counters, and attacks. Typically at least.

Good lookin out. I’m definitely interested. “So the world may be mended”.

The change in pace in Sekiro sounds legit. Also, play DS. It’s fun as hell man.

Dark Souls Remastered is 60fps
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is 60fps
Dark Souls III is 60fps
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is 60fps
Elden Ring is 60fps

Bloodborne is 30fps :frown:
Yoo that’s solid. Obviously I didn’t do any research lol.

You're referring to the Super Formula car, right?
Cuz it really needs you to reset your mind on how to drive it. You can brake so much later and take corners so much faster.
I just did the Leguna Seca license and one corner, initially took it in 4th gear, half throttle... then slowly, I realized that I could take it in 5th gear, full throttle! You really have to build your confidence up to it.

Maybe you can find something in here?

Well said, just like you build your confidence to take on Libs and their lies on NT so you can confront your friends and family IRL.

Back
Top Bottom