The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far I’ve got Bloodborne and Sekiro ahead of Elden Ring. I’m in the mid game of ER and ngl a lot of it has been a drag and not as satisfying as the early game imo. Feels like the game goes too long between major bosses.

Edit: Never played any of the Souls games so can’t rank them, but did some reading online and a lot of people seem to agree with me that the game loses steam halfway through and starts just feeling like a chore to get done. I clocked in a lot of hours the last 2 days and both days have felt pretty unsatisfying.

You’re playing it wrong.

You’re playing it wrong.

Spent the last 2 days mainly in the underground areas like Nokron/Deeproot depths and before that Altus plateau. Gargoyles and rehashed bosses were not enjoyable :lol:, not exactly sure what I’m doing wrong there. These things are subjective and in an open world people can progress differently since it’s not linear.

No racing for me for a min.

I have to RMA my wheelbase and don't particularly feel like hooking up the old stuff just yet...

See y'all in a few weeks. Grrr.

I don't recall GT having a server issue like this... being down for this long... very strange.

1647604422494.png

Nice boxart.

Reminds me of Parasite Eve for some reason.

Wait, so GT7 is online only?

Why do that? :smh:
It was the same for GT6 and GT Sport. Apparently, it's to prevent ppl from hacking the save-files to cheat. It's extremely inconvenient, but if that's the case, then I get it... especially since the online races now allow modifying.

It was the same for GT6 and GT Sport. Apparently, it's to prevent ppl from hacking the save-files to cheat. It's extremely inconvenient, but if that's the case, then I get it... especially since the online races now allow modifying.
They better give everyone 5 milli in CR if they going to take this long lol. I heard they lowered the CR winning on all races and want to microtransaction everything

They better give everyone 5 milli in CR if they going to take this long lol. I heard they lowered the CR winning on all races and want to microtransaction everything
The GTPlanet forum has been losing their ish over this.
Even a bunch of the Youtubers have been voicing their disapproval. Hope Polyphony will address this. I'm fine with some grinding, some work to earn your credits to buy these cars, but right now, it's pretty unbalanced... and this is before the nerf.

This is a pretty good/balanced article on it.

^ I played the original, but not ACC, which had the PS5 update.

Sinner Sinner

Have you played Assetto Corsa? If so, how is it after the ps5 upgrade?

Finally.

^ I played the original, but not ACC, which had the PS5 update.

Finally.

Saw some videos of ACC and it looks impressive.

The input lag on it, though :smh:

I started a new playthrough in Elden ring with fist weapons and claws only and boy are some fight more intimate than before. :lol:

NG or NG+?
New game. My first character beat the game already but I'm refraining from entering ng+ with them so I can help my friends reach the end as well. I wanted to do the new quest lines so I started a challenge run for fun. :lol:

New game. My first character beat the game already but I'm refraining from entering ng+ with them so I can help my friends reach the end as well. I wanted to do the new quest lines so I started a challenge run for fun. :lol:
So you gonna use the NG+ for the inevitable DLC too? I did this with Bloodborne and let’s just say, it took me a while to level appropriately. Ludwig NG+ was a reality check for me :lol:

Saw some videos of ACC and it looks impressive.

The input lag on it, though :smh:
ACC is a very good sim... much more of a hardcore sim. My problem with it is that it only focuses on GT3 and GT4 (the racing series) cars, AFAIK. That's the case for console anyway, I think. There might be more road cars on PC, but for console, I like the variety of Gran Turismo. ACC is too one-make for my liking.

So you gonna use the NG+ for the inevitable DLC too? I did this with Bloodborne and let’s just say, it took me a while to level appropriately. Ludwig NG+ was a reality check for me :lol:
I'm confident in my first characters abilities. I did the same thing for Bloodborne and it only took me two years to beat the orphan. :lol:

ACC is a very good sim... much more of a hardcore sim. My problem with it is that it only focuses on GT3 and GT4 (the racing series) cars, AFAIK. That's the case for console anyway, I think. There might be more road cars on PC, but for console, I like the variety of Gran Turismo. ACC is too one-make for my liking.

I did pick it up a year ago on the ps store.

Ill download it and give it a try with the ps5 update.

Also have DriveClub.

That game looks incredible.

I'm confident in my first characters abilities. I did the same thing for Bloodborne and it only took me two years to beat the orphan. :lol:

Did I ever tell you it took me 6 hours to beat Orphan of Kos NG+ 99 insight?

Might be my greatest video game achievement outside of hitting Gold Rank in SFV and 10 Trial of Osiris victories in Destiny 1

Back
Top Bottom